The power of data: using routinely collected data to improve public health programmes and patient outcomes in low-and middle-income countries
AffiliationInternational Union against Tuberculosis and Lung Disease, Paris, France; London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine, London, UK.
MetadataShow full item record
- Outcomes in Economic Evaluations of Public Health Interventions in Low- and Middle-Income Countries: Health, Capabilities and Subjective Wellbeing.
- Authors: Greco G, Lorgelly P, Yamabhai I
- Issue date: 2016 Feb
- Applying the ICMJE authorship criteria to operational research in low-income countries: the need to engage programme managers and policy makers.
- Authors: Zachariah R, Reid T, Van den Bergh R, Dahmane A, Kosgei RJ, Hinderaker SG, Tayler-Smith K, Manzi M, Kizito W, Khogali M, Kumar AM, Baruani B, Bishinga A, Kilale AM, Nqobili M, Patten G, Sobry A, Cheti E, Nakanwagi A, Enarson DA, Edginton ME, Upshur R, Harries AD
- Issue date: 2013 Aug
- Reporting guidelines for implementation and operational research.
- Authors: Hales S, Lesher-Trevino A, Ford N, Maher D, Ramsay A, Tran N
- Issue date: 2016 Jan 1
- On the hard and soft sciences in public health.
- Authors: VanLandingham M
- Issue date: 2014 Mar-Apr
- Impacts of e-health on the outcomes of care in low- and middle-income countries: where do we go from here?
- Authors: Piette JD, Lun KC, Moura LA Jr, Fraser HS, Mechael PN, Powell J, Khoja SR
- Issue date: 2012 May 1