Factors associated with Condom Use Problems during Vaginal Sex with main and non-main partners
AffiliationCalifornia State University, Long Beach, Center for Health Care Innovation, and Department of Math and Statistics, LongBeach, CA 90840, USA. laura.d’email@example.com
MetadataShow full item record
JournalSexually Transmitted Diseases
AbstractIncorrect condom use is a common problem that can undermine their prevention impact. We assessed the prevalence of 2 condom use problems, breakage/slippage and partial use, compared problems by partnership type, and examined associations with respondent, partner, and partnership characteristics.
- Condom use problems during anal sex among men who have sex with men (MSM): findings from the Safe in the City study.
- Authors: D'Anna LH, Margolis AD, Warner L, Korosteleva OA, O'Donnell L, Rietmeijer CA, Klausner JD, Nomura W, Malotte CK, Safe City Study Group.
- Issue date: 2012
- A prospective event-level analysis of condom use experiences following STI testing among patients in three US cities.
- Authors: Crosby R, Shrier LA, Charnigo RJ, Weathers C, Sanders SA, Graham CA, Milhausen R, Yarber WL
- Issue date: 2012 Oct
- Condom breakage and slippage among men in the United States.
- Authors: Grady WR, Tanfer K
- Issue date: 1994 May-Jun
- Problems with condoms may be reduced for men taking ample time to apply them.
- Authors: Crosby RA, Graham CA, Yarber WL, Sanders SA
- Issue date: 2010 Mar
- Sexual partnership patterns as a behavioral risk factor for sexually transmitted diseases.
- Authors: Finer LB, Darroch JE, Singh S
- Issue date: 1999 Sep-Oct