Cost-effectiveness of point-of-care viral load monitoring of antiretroviral therapy in resource-limited settings: mathematical modelling study
Vizcaya, Luisa Salazar
Hallett, Timothy B
AffiliationInstitute of Social and Preventive Medicine, University of Bern, Bern, Switzerland. firstname.lastname@example.org
MetadataShow full item record
JournalAIDS (London, England)
AbstractMonitoring of HIV viral load in patients on combination antiretroviral therapy (ART) is not generally available in resource-limited settings. We examined the cost-effectiveness of qualitative point-of-care viral load tests (POC-VL) in sub-Saharan Africa.
- The clinical and economic impact of point-of-care CD4 testing in mozambique and other resource-limited settings: a cost-effectiveness analysis.
- Authors: Hyle EP, Jani IV, Lehe J, Su AE, Wood R, Quevedo J, Losina E, Bassett IV, Pei PP, Paltiel AD, Resch S, Freedberg KA, Peter T, Walensky RP
- Issue date: 2014 Sep
- The cost-effectiveness of monitoring strategies for antiretroviral therapy of HIV infected patients in resource-limited settings: software tool.
- Authors: Estill J, Salazar-Vizcaya L, Blaser N, Egger M, Keiser O
- Issue date: 2015
- Laboratory Monitoring of Antiretroviral Therapy for HIV Infection: Cost-Effectiveness and Budget Impact of Current and Novel Strategies.
- Authors: Ouattara EN, Robine M, Eholié SP, MacLean RL, Moh R, Losina E, Gabillard D, Paltiel AD, Danel C, Walensky RP, Anglaret X, Freedberg KA
- Issue date: 2016 Jun 1
- Monitoring of antiretroviral therapy and mortality in HIV programmes in Malawi, South Africa and Zambia: mathematical modelling study.
- Authors: Estill J, Egger M, Johnson LF, Gsponer T, Wandeler G, Davies MA, Boulle A, Wood R, Garone D, Stringer JS, Hallett TB, Keiser O, IeDEA Southern Africa Collaboration.
- Issue date: 2013
- Cost-effectiveness of different strategies to monitor adults on antiretroviral treatment: a combined analysis of three mathematical models.
- Authors: Keebler D, Revill P, Braithwaite S, Phillips A, Blaser N, Borquez A, Cambiano V, Ciaranello A, Estill J, Gray R, Hill A, Keiser O, Kessler J, Menzies NA, Nucifora KA, Vizcaya LS, Walker S, Welte A, Easterbrook P, Doherty M, Hirnschall G, Hallett TB
- Issue date: 2014 Jan