Cost-effectiveness of point-of-care viral load monitoring of antiretroviral therapy in resource-limited settings: mathematical modelling study
Vizcaya, Luisa Salazar
Hallett, Timothy B
AffiliationInstitute of Social and Preventive Medicine, University of Bern, Bern, Switzerland. firstname.lastname@example.org
MetadataShow full item record
JournalAIDS (London, England)
AbstractMonitoring of HIV viral load in patients on combination antiretroviral therapy (ART) is not generally available in resource-limited settings. We examined the cost-effectiveness of qualitative point-of-care viral load tests (POC-VL) in sub-Saharan Africa.
- The cost-effectiveness of monitoring strategies for antiretroviral therapy of HIV infected patients in resource-limited settings: software tool.
- Authors: Estill J, Salazar-Vizcaya L, Blaser N, Egger M, Keiser O
- Issue date: 2015
- The clinical and economic impact of point-of-care CD4 testing in mozambique and other resource-limited settings: a cost-effectiveness analysis.
- Authors: Hyle EP, Jani IV, Lehe J, Su AE, Wood R, Quevedo J, Losina E, Bassett IV, Pei PP, Paltiel AD, Resch S, Freedberg KA, Peter T, Walensky RP
- Issue date: 2014 Sep
- Laboratory Monitoring of Antiretroviral Therapy for HIV Infection: Cost-Effectiveness and Budget Impact of Current and Novel Strategies.
- Authors: Ouattara EN, Robine M, Eholié SP, MacLean RL, Moh R, Losina E, Gabillard D, Paltiel AD, Danel C, Walensky RP, Anglaret X, Freedberg KA
- Issue date: 2016 Jun 1
- Monitoring of antiretroviral therapy and mortality in HIV programmes in Malawi, South Africa and Zambia: mathematical modelling study.
- Authors: Estill J, Egger M, Johnson LF, Gsponer T, Wandeler G, Davies MA, Boulle A, Wood R, Garone D, Stringer JS, Hallett TB, Keiser O, IeDEA Southern Africa Collaboration.
- Issue date: 2013
- The value of point-of-care CD4+ and laboratory viral load in tailoring antiretroviral therapy monitoring strategies to resource limitations.
- Authors: Hyle EP, Jani IV, Rosettie KL, Wood R, Osher B, Resch S, Pei PP, Maggiore P, Freedberg KA, Peter T, Parker RA, Walensky RP
- Issue date: 2017 Sep 24