'I cry every day': experiences of patients co-infected with HIV and multidrug-resistant tuberculosis.
AffiliationMédecins Sans Frontières, Mumbai, India.
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractTo understand patients' challenges in adhering to treatment for MDR-TB/HIV co-infection within the context of their life circumstances and access to care and support.
- Adverse events among HIV/MDR-TB co-infected patients receiving antiretroviral and second line anti-TB treatment in Mumbai, India.
- Authors: Isaakidis P, Varghese B, Mansoor H, Cox HS, Ladomirska J, Saranchuk P, Da Silva E, Khan S, Paryani R, Udwadia Z, Migliori GB, Sotgiu G, Reid T
- Issue date: 2012
- 'I'm fed up': experiences of prior anti-tuberculosis treatment in patients with drug-resistant tuberculosis and HIV.
- Authors: Furin J, Isaakidis P, Reid AJ, Kielmann K
- Issue date: 2014 Dec
- Integrated, home-based treatment for MDR-TB and HIV in rural South Africa: an alternate model of care.
- Authors: Brust JC, Shah NS, Scott M, Chaiyachati K, Lygizos M, van der Merwe TL, Bamber S, Radebe Z, Loveday M, Moll AP, Margot B, Lalloo UG, Friedland GH, Gandhi NR
- Issue date: 2012 Aug
- "My Favourite Day Is Sunday": Community Perceptions of (Drug-Resistant) Tuberculosis and Ambulatory Tuberculosis Care in Kara Suu District, Osh Province, Kyrgyzstan.
- Authors: Burtscher D, Van den Bergh R, Toktosunov U, Angmo N, Samieva N, Rocillo Arechaga EP
- Issue date: 2016
- Ambulatory multi-drug resistant tuberculosis treatment outcomes in a cohort of HIV-infected patients in a slum setting in Mumbai, India.
- Authors: Isaakidis P, Cox HS, Varghese B, Montaldo C, Da Silva E, Mansoor H, Ladomirska J, Sotgiu G, Migliori GB, Pontali E, Saranchuk P, Rodrigues C, Reid T
- Issue date: 2011