Impact of HIV-Associated Conditions on Mortality in People Commencing Anti-Retroviral Therapy in Resource Limited Settings
AuthorsMarshall, Catherine S
Curtis, Andrea J
O'Brien, Daniel P
du Cros, Philipp
Casas, Esther C
da Fonseca, Marcio Silveira
Elliott, Julian H
AffiliationInfectious Diseases Unit, Alfred Hospital, Melbourne, Australia. firstname.lastname@example.org
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractTo identify associations between specific WHO stage 3 and 4 conditions diagnosed after ART initiation and all cause mortality for patients in resource-limited settings (RLS). DESIGN, SETTING: Analysis of routine program data collected prospectively from 25 programs in eight countries between 2002 and 2010.
- Incidence of WHO stage 3 and 4 conditions following initiation of anti-retroviral therapy in resource limited settings.
- Authors: Curtis AJ, Marshall CS, Spelman T, Greig J, Elliot JH, Shanks L, Du Cros P, Casas EC, Da Fonseca MS, O'Brien DP
- Issue date: 2012
- Factors associated with attrition, mortality, and loss to follow up after antiretroviral therapy initiation: data from an HIV cohort study in India.
- Authors: Alvarez-Uria G, Naik PK, Pakam R, Midde M
- Issue date: 2013 Sep 12
- Estimated mortality on HIV treatment among active patients and patients lost to follow-up in 4 provinces of Zambia: Findings from a multistage sampling-based survey.
- Authors: Holmes CB, Sikazwe I, Sikombe K, Eshun-Wilson I, Czaicki N, Beres LK, Mukamba N, Simbeza S, Bolton Moore C, Hantuba C, Mwaba P, Phiri C, Padian N, Glidden DV, Geng E
- Issue date: 2018 Jan
- Outcomes of antiretroviral therapy over a 10-year period of expansion: a multicohort analysis of African and Asian HIV programs.
- Authors: Grimsrud A, Balkan S, Casas EC, Lujan J, Van Cutsem G, Poulet E, Myer L, Pujades-Rodriguez M
- Issue date: 2014 Oct 1
- Similar mortality and reduced loss to follow-up in integrated compared with vertical programs providing antiretroviral treatment in sub-saharan Africa.
- Authors: Greig J, O'Brien DP, Ford N, Spelman T, Sabapathy K, Shanks L
- Issue date: 2012 Apr 15