Impact of HIV-Associated Conditions on Mortality in People Commencing Anti-Retroviral Therapy in Resource Limited Settings
AuthorsMarshall, Catherine S
Curtis, Andrea J
O'Brien, Daniel P
du Cros, Philipp
Casas, Esther C
da Fonseca, Marcio Silveira
Elliott, Julian H
AffiliationInfectious Diseases Unit, Alfred Hospital, Melbourne, Australia. email@example.com
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractTo identify associations between specific WHO stage 3 and 4 conditions diagnosed after ART initiation and all cause mortality for patients in resource-limited settings (RLS). DESIGN, SETTING: Analysis of routine program data collected prospectively from 25 programs in eight countries between 2002 and 2010.
- Incidence of WHO stage 3 and 4 conditions following initiation of anti-retroviral therapy in resource limited settings.
- Authors: Curtis AJ, Marshall CS, Spelman T, Greig J, Elliot JH, Shanks L, Du Cros P, Casas EC, Da Fonseca MS, O'Brien DP
- Issue date: 2012
- Factors associated with attrition, mortality, and loss to follow up after antiretroviral therapy initiation: data from an HIV cohort study in India.
- Authors: Alvarez-Uria G, Naik PK, Pakam R, Midde M
- Issue date: 2013 Sep 12
- Pre-ART nutritional status and its association with mortality in adult patients enrolled on ART at Fiche Hospital in North Shoa, Oromia region, Ethiopia: a retrospective cohort study.
- Authors: Tesfamariam K, Baraki N, Kedir H
- Issue date: 2016 Dec 20
- Survival and determinants of mortality in adult HIV/Aids patients initiating antiretroviral therapy in Somali Region, Eastern Ethiopia.
- Authors: Damtew B, Mengistie B, Alemayehu T
- Issue date: 2015
- Initiating antiretroviral therapy when presenting with higher CD4 cell counts results in reduced loss to follow-up in a resource-limited setting.
- Authors: Clouse K, Pettifor A, Maskew M, Bassett J, Van Rie A, Gay C, Behets F, Sanne I, Fox MP
- Issue date: 2013 Feb 20