Measles outbreak response immunization is context-specific: insight from the recent experience of médecins sans frontières.
Luquero, F J
AffiliationEpicentre, Paris, France.
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractAndrea Minetti and colleagues compare measles outbreak responses from the Democratic Republic of the Congo and Malawi and argue that outbreak response strategies should be tailored to local measles epidemiology. Please see later in the article for the Editors' Summary.
- Measles in Democratic Republic of Congo: an outbreak description from Katanga, 2010-2011.
- Authors: Grout L, Minetti A, Hurtado N, François G, Fermon F, Chatelain A, Harczi G, Ngoie Jde D, N'Goran A, Luquero FJ, Grais RF, Porten K
- Issue date: 2013 May 22
- Lessons and challenges for measles control from unexpected large outbreak, Malawi.
- Authors: Minetti A, Kagoli M, Katsulukuta A, Huerga H, Featherstone A, Chiotcha H, Noel D, Bopp C, Sury L, Fricke R, Iscla M, Hurtado N, Ducomble T, Nicholas S, Kabuluzi S, Grais RF, Luquero FJ
- Issue date: 2013 Feb
- Assessing the cost-effectiveness of different measles vaccination strategies for children in the Democratic Republic of Congo.
- Authors: Doshi RH, Eckhoff P, Cheng A, Hoff NA, Mukadi P, Shidi C, Gerber S, Wemakoy EO, Muyembe-Tafum JJ, Kominski GF, Rimoin AW
- Issue date: 2017 Oct 27
- The effect of immunization on measles incidence in the Democratic Republic of Congo: Results from a model of surveillance data.
- Authors: Doshi RH, Shidi C, Mulumba A, Eckhoff P, Nguyen C, Hoff NA, Gerber S, Okitolonda E, Ilunga BK, Rimoin AW
- Issue date: 2015 Nov 27
- Reaching hard-to-reach individuals: Nonselective versus targeted outbreak response vaccination for measles.
- Authors: Minetti A, Hurtado N, Grais RF, Ferrari M
- Issue date: 2014 Jan 15