Laryngeal spasm after general anaesthesia due to Ascaris Lumbricoides
AuthorsFinsnes, K D
AffiliationKunduz Trauma Center, Médecins Sans Frontières, Kunduz, Afghanistan. firstname.lastname@example.org
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractPostoperative upper airway obstruction during recovery from general anaesthesia may have several causes. This is a report of a young girl who developed laryngeal spasm as a result of an ectopic roundworm Ascaris lumbricoides.
PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Ascaris lumbricoides causing infarction of the mesenteric lymph nodes and intestinal gangrene in a child: a case report.
- Authors: Bhutia KL, Dey S, Singh V, Gupta A
- Issue date: 2011
- [Appendicitis in an HIV-positive South American immigrant].
- Authors: Ramos A, Giménez L, Pueyo A, Cortés C
- Issue date: 2010 Feb
- Ascaris lumbricoides: a case report.
- Authors: Scherbenske KJ, Norman P
- Issue date: 1998 Feb
- Acute pancreatitis due to impaction of Ascaris lumbricoides in the pancreatic duct: case report.
- Authors: Yoo KS, Song HG, Kim KO, Chung YW, Park CH, Hahn T, Park SH, Kim JH, Park CK
- Issue date: 2007 Oct
- Intestinal ascariasis at pediatric emergency room in a developed country.
- Authors: Umetsu S, Sogo T, Iwasawa K, Kondo T, Tsunoda T, Oikawa-Kawamoto M, Komatsu H, Inui A, Fujisawa T
- Issue date: 2014 Oct 14