Factors associated with severe preeclampsia and eclampsia in Jahun, Nigeria
AbstractTo explore traditional herbal medicines as potential risk factors of severe preeclampsia and eclampsia in Nigeria.
- Family history of hypertension as an important risk factor for the development of severe preeclampsia.
- Authors: Bezerra PC, Leão MD, Queiroz JW, Melo EM, Pereira FV, Nóbrega MH, Jeronimo AK, Ferreira LC, Jerônimo SM, de Araújo AC
- Issue date: 2010 May
- Comparison of referral and non-referral hypertensive disorders during pregnancy: an analysis of 271 consecutive cases at a tertiary hospital.
- Authors: Liu CM, Chang SD, Cheng PJ
- Issue date: 2005 May
- Risk factors for preeclampsia-eclampsia among Zimbabwean women: recurrence risk and familial tendency towards hypertension.
- Authors: Mahomed K, Williams MA, Woelk GB, Jenkins-Woelk L, Mudzamiri S, Madzime S, Sorensen TK
- Issue date: 1998 May
- Risk factors for eclampsia in pregnant women with preeclampsia and positive neurosensory signs.
- Authors: Rebahi H, Elizabeth Still M, Faouzi Y, Rhassane El Adib A
- Issue date: 2018 Dec
- High-density lipoprotein and homocysteine levels correlate inversely in preeclamptic women in northern Nigeria.
- Authors: Vanderjagt DJ, Patel RJ, El-Nafaty AU, Melah GS, Crossey MJ, Glew RH
- Issue date: 2004 Jun