Towards the WHO target of zero childhood tuberculosis deaths: an analysis of mortality in 13 locations in Africa and Asia
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractAchieving the World Health Organization (WHO) target of zero paediatric tuberculosis (TB) deaths will require an understanding of the underlying risk factors for mortality.
- Risk factors for mortality in Malawian children with human immunodeficiency virus and tuberculosis co-infection.
- Authors: Buck WC, Olson D, Kabue MM, Ahmed S, Nchama LK, Munthali A, Hosseinipour MC, Kazembe PN
- Issue date: 2013 Nov
- Microbiological investigation for tuberculosis among HIV-infected children in Soweto, South Africa.
- Authors: Fairlie L, Muchiri E, Beylis CN, Meyers T, Moultrie H
- Issue date: 2014 Jun
- Factors associated with mortality and default among patients with tuberculosis attending a teaching hospital clinic in Accra, Ghana.
- Authors: Burton NT, Forson A, Lurie MN, Kudzawu S, Kwarteng E, Kwara A
- Issue date: 2011 Dec
- Burden of disease and risk factors for death among children treated for tuberculosis in Malawi.
- Authors: Flick RJ, Kim MH, Simon K, Munthali A, Hosseinipour MC, Rosenberg NE, Kazembe PN, Mpunga J, Ahmed S
- Issue date: 2016 Aug
- Mortality among tuberculosis patients in the Democratic Republic of Congo.
- Authors: Henegar C, Behets F, Vanden Driessche K, Tabala M, Bahati E, Bola V, Van Rie A
- Issue date: 2012 Sep