Does an Isoniazid Prophylaxis Register Improve Tuberculosis Contact Management in South African Children?
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractWe compared the change in child household contact management of pulmonary tuberculosis (TB) cases before and after the implementation of an isoniazid preventive therapy (IPT) register in an urban clinic setting in Cape Town, South Africa.
PublisherPublic Library of Science
- Recording isoniazid preventive therapy delivery to children: operational challenges.
- Authors: Van Wyk SS, Hamade H, Hesseling AC, Beyers N, Enarson DA, Mandalakas AM
- Issue date: 2010 May
- Tuberculosis contact screening and isoniazid preventive therapy in a South Indian district: operational issues for programmatic consideration.
- Authors: Pothukuchi M, Nagaraja SB, Kelamane S, Satyanarayana S, Shashidhar, Babu S, Dewan P, Wares F
- Issue date: 2011
- Operational challenges in managing Isoniazid Preventive Therapy in child contacts: a high-burden setting perspective.
- Authors: van Wyk SS, Reid AJ, Mandalakas AM, Enarson DA, Beyers N, Morrison J, Hesseling AC
- Issue date: 2011 Jul 8
- Contact evaluation and isoniazid preventive therapy among close and household contacts of tuberculosis patients in Lima, Peru: an analysis of routine data.
- Authors: Otero L, Battaglioli T, Ríos J, De la Torre Z, Trocones N, Ordoñez C, Seas C, Van der Stuyft P
- Issue date: 2020 Mar
- An assessment of the isoniazid preventive therapy programme for children in a busy primary healthcare clinic in Nelson Mandela Bay Health District, Eastern Cape Province, South Africa.
- Authors: Black F, Amien F, Shea J
- Issue date: 2018 Feb 27