Paediatric HIV care in sub-Saharan Africa: clinical presentation and 2-year outcomes stratified by age group
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractTo examine age differences in mortality and programme attrition amongst paediatric patients treated in four African HIV programmes.
PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Mortality and clinical outcomes in children treated with antiretroviral therapy in four African vertical programmes during the first decade of paediatric HIV care, 2001-2010.
- Authors: Ben-Farhat J, Schramm B, Nicolay N, Wanjala S, Szumilin E, Balkan S, Pujades-Rodríguez M
- Issue date: 2017 Mar
- Factors associated with attrition, mortality, and loss to follow up after antiretroviral therapy initiation: data from an HIV cohort study in India.
- Authors: Alvarez-Uria G, Naik PK, Pakam R, Midde M
- Issue date: 2013 Sep 12
- How have ART treatment programmes changed the patterns of excess mortality in people living with HIV? Estimates from four countries in East and Southern Africa.
- Authors: Slaymaker E, Todd J, Marston M, Calvert C, Michael D, Nakiyingi-Miiro J, Crampin A, Lutalo T, Herbst K, Zaba B
- Issue date: 2014
- Increased vulnerability of rural children on antiretroviral therapy attending public health facilities in South Africa: a retrospective cohort study.
- Authors: Fatti G, Bock P, Grimwood A, Eley B
- Issue date: 2010 Nov 25
- Characteristics of HIV-infected children seen in Western Kenya.
- Authors: Nyandiko WM, Mwangi A, Ayaya SO, Nabakwe EC, Tenge CN, Gisore PM, Vreeman RC
- Issue date: 2009 Aug