One-year follow-up of immunocompetent male patients treated with miltefosine for primary visceral leishmaniasis in Bihar, India
MetadataShow full item record
JournalClinical Infectious Diseases : An Official Publication of the Infectious Diseases Society of America
PublisherOxford University Press
DescriptionTo access this article, click on "Additional Links".
- Treatment of leishmaniasis with miltefosine: 2008 status.
- Authors: Berman JJ
- Issue date: 2008 Sep
- Treatment of visceral leishmaniasis in 2010: direction from Bihar State, India.
- Authors: Murray HW
- Issue date: 2010 Sep
- Miltefosine for visceral leishmaniasis relapse treatment and secondary prophylaxis in HIV-infected patients.
- Authors: Marques N, Sá R, Coelho F, Oliveira J, Saraiva Da Cunha J, Meliço-Silvestre A
- Issue date: 2008
- Oral miltefosine for Indian visceral leishmaniasis.
- Authors: Sundar S, Jha TK, Thakur CP, Engel J, Sindermann H, Fischer C, Junge K, Bryceson A, Berman J
- Issue date: 2002 Nov 28
- Miltefosine in the treatment of a case of visceral leishmaniasis with renal dysfunction.
- Authors: Kumar N, Pandey K, Das VN, Sinha PK, Topno RK, Verma N, Lal CS, Das P, Bhattacharya SK
- Issue date: 2007 Oct