Reaching out to the forgotten: providing access to medical care for the homeless in Italy
AuthorsDe Maio, Gianfranco
Van den Bergh, Rafael
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractA program for outpatient and intermediate inpatient care for the homeless was pioneered by the humanitarian organization Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF) in Milan, Italy, during the winter of 2012-2013. We aimed to document the characteristics and clinical management of inpatients and outpatients seen during this program.
PublisherOxford University Press
- Prevention of suicide and attempted suicide in Denmark. Epidemiological studies of suicide and intervention studies in selected risk groups.
- Authors: Nordentoft M
- Issue date: 2007 Nov
- Impact of the San Diego Serial Inebriate Program on use of emergency medical resources.
- Authors: Dunford JV, Castillo EM, Chan TC, Vilke GM, Jenson P, Lindsay SP
- Issue date: 2006 Apr
- The effects of respite care for homeless patients: a cohort study.
- Authors: Buchanan D, Doblin B, Sai T, Garcia P
- Issue date: 2006 Jul
- Clients/patients with a principal diagnosis of affective disorder served in the inpatient, outpatient, and partial care programs of specialty mental health organizations, United States, 1986.
- Authors: Benson PR, Milazzo-Sayre LJ, Rosenstein MJ, Johnson WE, Manderscheid RW
- Issue date: 1992 Feb
- An ambulance referral network improves access to emergency obstetric and neonatal care in a district of rural Burundi with high maternal mortality.
- Authors: Tayler-Smith K, Zachariah R, Manzi M, Van den Boogaard W, Nyandwi G, Reid T, De Plecker E, Lambert V, Nicolai M, Goetghebuer S, Christiaens B, Ndelema B, Kabangu A, Manirampa J, Harries AD
- Issue date: 2013 Aug