Mortality in a pediatric secondary-care hospital in post-conflict Liberia in 2009
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractTo describe and analyze the causes of death in a pediatric secondary-care hospital (run by Médecins sans Frontières), in Monrovia, Liberia, 6 years post-civil war, to determine the quality of care and mortality in a setting with limited resources.
- Adult and paediatric mortality patterns in a referral hospital in Liberia 1 year after the end of the war.
- Authors: Huerga H, Vasset B, Prados E
- Issue date: 2009 May
- The Epidemiology of Hospital Death Following Pediatric Severe Sepsis: When, Why, and How Children With Sepsis Die.
- Authors: Weiss SL, Balamuth F, Hensley J, Fitzgerald JC, Bush J, Nadkarni VM, Thomas NJ, Hall M, Muszynski J
- Issue date: 2017 Sep
- Time- and fluid-sensitive resuscitation for hemodynamic support of children in septic shock: barriers to the implementation of the American College of Critical Care Medicine/Pediatric Advanced Life Support Guidelines in a pediatric intensive care unit in a developing world.
- Authors: Oliveira CF, Nogueira de Sá FR, Oliveira DS, Gottschald AF, Moura JD, Shibata AR, Troster EJ, Vaz FA, Carcillo JA
- Issue date: 2008 Dec
- Deaths at Red Cross Children's Hospital, Cape Town 1999-2003--a study of death notification forms.
- Authors: Grandin W, Westwood T, Lagerdien K, King MS
- Issue date: 2006 Sep
- Pediatric severe sepsis: current trends and outcomes from the Pediatric Health Information Systems database.
- Authors: Ruth A, McCracken CE, Fortenberry JD, Hall M, Simon HK, Hebbar KB
- Issue date: 2014 Nov