Eye exam with indirect ophthalmoscopy for diagnosis of disseminated tuberculosis in patients with HIV/AIDS
MetadataShow full item record
- Eye examination for early diagnosis of disseminated tuberculosis in patients with AIDS.
- Authors: Heiden D, Saranchuk P, Keenan JD, Ford N, Lowinger A, Yen M, McCune J, Rao NA
- Issue date: 2016 Apr
- [Bouchut tubercles and AIDS. Apropos of 3 cases].
- Authors: Campinchi-Tardy F, Darwiche A, Bergmann JF, Chedin P, Nemeth J, Campinchi R, Gaudric A
- Issue date: 1994
- [Diagnosis and treatment of tuberculosis or Mycobacterium avium-intracellulare complex infection in HIV-infected patients].
- Authors: Shirasaka T
- Issue date: 2007 Nov
- Ocular tuberculosis in acquired immunodeficiency syndrome.
- Authors: Babu RB, Sudharshan S, Kumarasamy N, Therese L, Biswas J
- Issue date: 2006 Sep
- Will earlier diagnosis of HIV infection in late presenters reduce the frequency of serious opportunistic infections?
- Authors: Scourfield A, Jackson A, Nelson M
- Issue date: 2011 Aug