Hypokalaemia-Induced Rhabdomyolysis after Treatment of Post-Kala-azar Dermal Leishmaniasis (PKDL) with High-Dose AmBisome in Bangladesh-A Case Report
den Boer, Margriet
Das, Asish Kumar
Ahmed, Elshafie Mohamed
Davidson, Robert N
MetadataShow full item record
- Development of post-kala-azar dermal leishmaniasis in AmBisome treated visceral leishmaniasis: a possible challenge to elimination program in India.
- Authors: Das VN, Pandey K, Singh D, Forwood C, Lal CS, Das P
- Issue date: 2013 Jul-Sep
- Efficacy of liposomal amphotericin B (AmBisome) in the treatment of persistent post-kala-azar dermal leishmaniasis (PKDL).
- Authors: Musa AM, Khalil EA, Mahgoub FA, Hamad S, Elkadaru AM, El Hassan AM
- Issue date: 2005 Sep
- Using focused pharmacovigilance for ensuring patient safety against antileishmanial drugs in Bangladesh's National Kala-azar Elimination Programme.
- Authors: Hossain MS, Kumar A, Hossain AFMA, Mahshin M, Sharma A, Hossain MA, Sharma V, Haque R, Shamsuzzaman AKM, Maruf S, Ghosh P, Ahuja V, Mondal D
- Issue date: 2018 Aug 13
- Assessing the Efficacy and Safety of Liposomal Amphotericin B and Miltefosine in Combination for Treatment of Post Kala-Azar Dermal Leishmaniasis.
- Authors: Ramesh V, Dixit KK, Sharma N, Singh R, Salotra P
- Issue date: 2020 Feb 3
- Case Report: Treatment of Widespread Nodular Post kala-Azar Dermal Leishmaniasis with Extended-Dose Liposomal Amphotericin B in Bangladesh: A Series of Four Cases.
- Authors: Basher A, Maruf S, Nath P, Hasnain MG, Mukit MA, Anuwarul A, Aktar F, Nath R, Hossain AA, Milton AH, Mondal D, Mohammad Sumsuzzaman AK, Rahman R, Faiz MA
- Issue date: 2017 Oct