Spatial epidemiology and climatic predictors of paediatric dengue infections captured via sentinel site surveillance, Phnom Penh Cambodia 2011-2012.
AuthorsLover, Andrew A
Meng, Chour Y
Leo, Yee Sin
Brett, Jeremy L
MetadataShow full item record
JournalBMC Public Health
AbstractDengue is a major contributor to morbidity in children aged twelve and below throughout Cambodia; the 2012 epidemic season was the most severe in the country since 2007, with more than 42,000 reported (suspect or confirmed) cases.
- Effects of weather factors on dengue fever incidence and implications for interventions in Cambodia.
- Authors: Choi Y, Tang CS, McIver L, Hashizume M, Chan V, Abeyasinghe RR, Iddings S, Huy R
- Issue date: 2016 Mar 8
- Paediatric dengue infection in Cirebon, Indonesia: a temporal and spatial analysis of notified dengue incidence to inform surveillance.
- Authors: Astuti EP, Dhewantara PW, Prasetyowati H, Ipa M, Herawati C, Hendrayana K
- Issue date: 2019 Apr 29
- Time series analysis of dengue incidence in Guadeloupe, French West Indies: forecasting models using climate variables as predictors.
- Authors: Gharbi M, Quenel P, Gustave J, Cassadou S, La Ruche G, Girdary L, Marrama L
- Issue date: 2011 Jun 9
- Developing a dengue prediction model based on climate in Tawau, Malaysia.
- Authors: Jayaraj VJ, Avoi R, Gopalakrishnan N, Raja DB, Umasa Y
- Issue date: 2019 Sep
- Spatiotemporal clustering, climate periodicity, and social-ecological risk factors for dengue during an outbreak in Machala, Ecuador, in 2010.
- Authors: Stewart-Ibarra AM, Muñoz ÁG, Ryan SJ, Ayala EB, Borbor-Cordova MJ, Finkelstein JL, Mejía R, Ordoñez T, Recalde-Coronel GC, Rivero K
- Issue date: 2014 Nov 25