Spatial epidemiology and climatic predictors of paediatric dengue infections captured via sentinel site surveillance, Phnom Penh Cambodia 2011-2012.
AuthorsLover, Andrew A
Meng, Chour Y
Leo, Yee Sin
Brett, Jeremy L
MetadataShow full item record
JournalBMC Public Health
AbstractDengue is a major contributor to morbidity in children aged twelve and below throughout Cambodia; the 2012 epidemic season was the most severe in the country since 2007, with more than 42,000 reported (suspect or confirmed) cases.
- Effects of weather factors on dengue fever incidence and implications for interventions in Cambodia.
- Authors: Choi Y, Tang CS, McIver L, Hashizume M, Chan V, Abeyasinghe RR, Iddings S, Huy R
- Issue date: 2016 Mar 8
- Paediatric dengue infection in Cirebon, Indonesia: a temporal and spatial analysis of notified dengue incidence to inform surveillance.
- Authors: Astuti EP, Dhewantara PW, Prasetyowati H, Ipa M, Herawati C, Hendrayana K
- Issue date: 2019 Apr 29
- Time series analysis of dengue incidence in Guadeloupe, French West Indies: forecasting models using climate variables as predictors.
- Authors: Gharbi M, Quenel P, Gustave J, Cassadou S, La Ruche G, Girdary L, Marrama L
- Issue date: 2011 Jun 9
- Spatiotemporal clustering, climate periodicity, and social-ecological risk factors for dengue during an outbreak in Machala, Ecuador, in 2010.
- Authors: Stewart-Ibarra AM, Muñoz ÁG, Ryan SJ, Ayala EB, Borbor-Cordova MJ, Finkelstein JL, Mejía R, Ordoñez T, Recalde-Coronel GC, Rivero K
- Issue date: 2014 Nov 25
- National dengue surveillance in Cambodia 1980-2008: epidemiological and virological trends and the impact of vector control.
- Authors: Huy R, Buchy P, Conan A, Ngan C, Ong S, Ali R, Duong V, Yit S, Ung S, Te V, Chroeung N, Pheaktra NC, Uok V, Vong S
- Issue date: 2010 Sep 1