Alogliptin: A new dipeptidyl peptidase-4 inhibitor for the management of type 2 diabetes mellitus
AbstractThe pharmacology, pharmacodynamics, pharmacokinetics, safety, efficacy, and place in therapy of alogliptin and its combinations for managing type 2 diabetes mellitus are reviewed.
- Alogliptin: a new dipeptidyl peptidase-4 inhibitor for type 2 diabetes mellitus.
- Authors: Jarvis CI, Cabrera A, Charron D
- Issue date: 2013 Nov
- Dipeptidyl peptidase-4 inhibitors in type 2 diabetes therapy--focus on alogliptin.
- Authors: Capuano A, Sportiello L, Maiorino MI, Rossi F, Giugliano D, Esposito K
- Issue date: 2013
- An update on the clinical pharmacology of the dipeptidyl peptidase 4 inhibitor alogliptin used for the treatment of type 2 diabetes mellitus.
- Authors: Chen XW, He ZX, Zhou ZW, Yang T, Zhang X, Yang YX, Duan W, Zhou SF
- Issue date: 2015 Dec
- The dipeptidyl peptidase-4 inhibitor alogliptin improves glycemic control in type 2 diabetic patients undergoing hemodialysis.
- Authors: Fujii Y, Abe M, Higuchi T, Mizuno M, Suzuki H, Matsumoto S, Ito M, Maruyama N, Okada K, Soma M
- Issue date: 2013 Feb
- Alogliptin: safety, efficacy, and clinical implications.
- Authors: Marino AB, Cole SW
- Issue date: 2015 Feb