Paradoxical tuberculosis-associated immune reconstitution inflammatory syndrome after early initiation of antiretroviral therapy in a randomized clinical trial
Goldfeld, A E
Affiliationa) French National Agency for Research on AIDS and Viral Hepatitis (ANRS), Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam b) Institut Pasteur du Cambodge, Phnom Penh, Cambodia c) Cambodian Health Committee, Phnom Penh, Cambodia d) Institut Pasteur, Paris, France e) Calmette Hospital, Phnom Penh, Cambodia f) Khmer Soviet Friendship Hospital, Phnom Penh, Cambodia g) Donkeo Provincial Hospital, Takeo, Cambodia h) Médecins Sans Frontières, Phnom Penh, Cambodia i) Siem Reap Referral Hospital, Siem Reap, Cambodia j) Assistance Publique - Hôpitaux de Paris, Hôpital Bicêtre, Hôpitaux Universitaires Paris Sud, Le Kremlin-Bicêtre, France k) Program in Cellular and Molecular Medicine, Children's Hospital, Harvard Medical School, Boston, Massachusetts, USA.
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractTo analyze cases of paradoxical tuberculosis-associated immune reconstitution inflammatory syndrome (TB-IRIS) in the CAMbodian Early versus Late Introduction of Antiretrovirals (CAMELIA) randomized trial designed to compare early (2 weeks) versus late (8 weeks) antiretroviral therapy (ART) initiation after tuberculosis treatment onset in Cambodia (NCT00226434).
PublisherLippincott Williams & Wilkins
- Urinary lipoarabinomannan as predictor for the tuberculosis immune reconstitution inflammatory syndrome.
- Authors: Conesa-Botella A, Loembé MM, Manabe YC, Worodria W, Mazakpwe D, Luzinda K, Mayanja-Kizza H, Miri M, Mbabazi O, Koole O, Kestens L, Colebunders R, TB IRIS Group.
- Issue date: 2011 Dec 15
- Clinical spectrum, risk factors and outcome of immune reconstitution inflammatory syndrome in patients with tuberculosis-HIV coinfection.
- Authors: Worodria W, Menten J, Massinga-Loembe M, Mazakpwe D, Bagenda D, Koole O, Mayanja-Kizza H, Kestens L, Mugerwa R, Reiss P, Colebunders R, TB-IRIS Study Group.
- Issue date: 2012
- A study of TB-associated immune reconstitution inflammatory syndrome using the consensus case-definition.
- Authors: Sharma SK, Dhooria S, Barwad P, Kadhiravan T, Ranjan S, Miglani S, Gupta D
- Issue date: 2010 Jun
- The immune reconstitution inflammatory syndrome after antiretroviral therapy initiation in patients with tuberculosis: findings from the SAPiT trial.
- Authors: Naidoo K, Yende-Zuma N, Padayatchi N, Naidoo K, Jithoo N, Nair G, Bamber S, Gengiah S, El-Sadr WM, Friedland G, Abdool Karim S
- Issue date: 2012 Sep 4
- TB-IRIS, T-cell activation, and remodeling of the T-cell compartment in highly immunosuppressed HIV-infected patients with TB.
- Authors: Haridas V, Pean P, Jasenosky LD, Madec Y, Laureillard D, Sok T, Sath S, Borand L, Marcy O, Chan S, Tsitsikov E, Delfraissy JF, Blanc FX, Goldfeld AE, CAPRI-T (ANRS 12164) Study Team.
- Issue date: 2015 Jan 28