Visceral Leishmaniasis as an AIDS Defining Condition: Towards Consistency across WHO Guidelines
MetadataShow full item record
- Visceral leishmaniasis in human immunodeficiency virus (HIV)-infected and non-HIV-infected patients. A comparative study.
- Authors: Pintado V, Martín-Rabadán P, Rivera ML, Moreno S, Bouza E
- Issue date: 2001 Jan
- Atypical manifestations of visceral leishmaniasis in patients with HIV in north Ethiopia: a gap in guidelines for the management of opportunistic infections in resource poor settings.
- Authors: Diro E, van Griensven J, Mohammed R, Colebunders R, Asefa M, Hailu A, Lynen L
- Issue date: 2015 Jan
- Cutaneous leishmaniasis associated with visceral leishmaniasis in a case of acquired immunodeficiency syndrome (AIDS).
- Authors: Pourahmad M, Hooshmand F, Rahiminejad M
- Issue date: 2009 Jan
- Visceral leishmaniasis in HIV infection and AIDS: clinical features and response to therapy.
- Authors: Peters BS, Fish D, Golden R, Evans DA, Bryceson AD, Pinching AJ
- Issue date: 1990 Nov
- Epidemiological surveillance of leishmaniasis in HIV-1-infected individuals in Italy.
- Authors: Gradoni L, Scalone A, Gramiccia M, Troiani M
- Issue date: 1996 Jun