Visceral Leishmaniasis as an AIDS Defining Condition: Towards Consistency across WHO Guidelines
MetadataShow full item record
- Atypical manifestations of visceral leishmaniasis in patients with HIV in north Ethiopia: a gap in guidelines for the management of opportunistic infections in resource poor settings.
- Authors: Diro E, van Griensven J, Mohammed R, Colebunders R, Asefa M, Hailu A, Lynen L
- Issue date: 2015 Jan
- Cutaneous leishmaniasis associated with visceral leishmaniasis in a case of acquired immunodeficiency syndrome (AIDS).
- Authors: Pourahmad M, Hooshmand F, Rahiminejad M
- Issue date: 2009 Jan
- [Visceral leishmaniasis and HIV infection in the HAART era].
- Authors: Marques N, Cabral S, Sá R, Coelho F, Oliveira J, Saraiva da Cunha JG, Meliço Silvestre A
- Issue date: 2007 Jul-Aug
- [Visceral leishmaniasis and AIDS. Apropos of 2 cases with different clinical course patterns].
- Authors: Querol Ribelles JM, Grau Segura E, Alonso Jiménez C, Serrat Pérez C, Carreño Noguera E, Alonso Díaz C
- Issue date: 1992 Feb
- Leishmaniases and HIV/AIDS co-infections: review of common features and management experiences.
- Authors: Ali A
- Issue date: 2002 Apr