Description of a large measles epidemic in Democratic Republic of Congo, 2010-2013
Coldiron, Matthew E
Ilunga, Benoît Kebela
Grais, RFebecca F
MetadataShow full item record
JournalConflict and Health
AbstractAlthough measles mortality has declined dramatically in Sub-Saharan Africa, measles remains a major public health problem in countries like the Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC). Here, we describe the large measles epidemic that occurred in the Democratic Republic of Congo between 2010 and 2013 using data from the national surveillance system as well as vaccine coverage surveys to provide a snapshot of the epidemiology of measles in DRC.
- The effect of immunization on measles incidence in the Democratic Republic of Congo: Results from a model of surveillance data.
- Authors: Doshi RH, Shidi C, Mulumba A, Eckhoff P, Nguyen C, Hoff NA, Gerber S, Okitolonda E, Ilunga BK, Rimoin AW
- Issue date: 2015 Nov 27
- Predictors of measles vaccination coverage among children 6-59 months of age in the Democratic Republic of the Congo.
- Authors: Ashbaugh HR, Hoff NA, Doshi RH, Alfonso VH, Gadoth A, Mukadi P, Okitolonda-Wemakoy E, Muyembe-Tamfum JJ, Gerber SK, Cherry JD, Rimoin AW
- Issue date: 2018 Jan 25
- Antecedent causes of a measles resurgence in the Democratic Republic of the Congo.
- Authors: Scobie HM, Ilunga BK, Mulumba A, Shidi C, Coulibaly T, Obama R, Tamfum JJ, Simbu EP, Smit SB, Masresha B, Perry RT, Alleman MM, Kretsinger K, Goodson J
- Issue date: 2015
- Assessing the cost-effectiveness of different measles vaccination strategies for children in the Democratic Republic of Congo.
- Authors: Doshi RH, Eckhoff P, Cheng A, Hoff NA, Mukadi P, Shidi C, Gerber S, Wemakoy EO, Muyembe-Tafum JJ, Kominski GF, Rimoin AW
- Issue date: 2017 Oct 27
- Field challenges to measles elimination in the Democratic Republic of the Congo.
- Authors: Coulborn RM, Nackers F, Bachy C, Porten K, Vochten H, Ndele E, Van Herp M, Bibala-Faray E, Cohuet S, Panunzi I
- Issue date: 2020 Mar 17