Lifelong ART for 20 Million People in Sub-Saharan Africa: Communities Will Be Key for Success
- The real challenges for scaling up ART in sub-Saharan Africa.
- Authors: Van Damme W, Kober K, Laga M
- Issue date: 2006 Mar 21
- Interventions to Reduce Loss to Follow-up During All Stages of the HIV Care Continuum in Sub-Saharan Africa: A Systematic Review.
- Authors: Keane J, Pharr JR, Buttner MP, Ezeanolue EE
- Issue date: 2017 Jun
- Community-based antiretroviral therapy programs can overcome barriers to retention of patients and decongest health services in sub-Saharan Africa: a systematic review.
- Authors: Decroo T, Rasschaert F, Telfer B, Remartinez D, Laga M, Ford N
- Issue date: 2013 Sep
- Predicting the failure of 3 by 5.
- Authors: Brown RC, Brown JE
- Issue date: 2005 Jul 9-15
- Do countries rely on the World Health Organization for translating research findings into clinical guidelines? A case study.
- Authors: Noor RA, Geldsetzer P, Bärnighausen T, Fawzi W
- Issue date: 2016 Oct 6