The drug and vaccine landscape for neglected diseases (2000-11): a systematic assessment.
MetadataShow full item record
JournalThe Lancet. Global health
AbstractIn 1975-99, only 1·1% of new therapeutic products had been developed for neglected diseases. Since then, several public and private initiatives have attempted to mitigate this imbalance. We analysed the research and development pipeline of drugs and vaccines for neglected diseases from 2000 to 2011.
- Research and development for neglected diseases: more is still needed, and faster.
- Authors: Utzinger J, Keiser J
- Issue date: 2013 Dec
- Measuring progress in neglected disease drug development.
- Authors: Cohen JP, Sturgeon G, Cohen A
- Issue date: 2014 Jul 1
- Analysis of neglected tropical disease drug and vaccine development pipelines to predict issuance of FDA priority review vouchers over the next decade.
- Authors: Stefanakis R, Robertson AS, Ponder EL, Moree M
- Issue date: 2012
- Development of and access to products for neglected diseases.
- Authors: Cohen J, Dibner MS, Wilson A
- Issue date: 2010 May 12
- Overcoming the challenges of drug discovery for neglected tropical diseases: the A·WOL experience.
- Authors: Johnston KL, Ford L, Taylor MJ
- Issue date: 2014 Mar