Hepatitis B virus in the Lao People's Democratic Republic: A Cross Sectional Serosurvey in Different Cohorts.
AuthorsBlack, Antony P
Hübschen, Judith M
Muller, Claude P
MetadataShow full item record
JournalBMC Infectious Diseases
AbstractDespite hepatitis B vaccination at birth and at 6, 10 and 14 weeks of age, hepatitis B virus (HBV) infection continues to be endemic in the Lao People's Democratic Republic (PDR). We carried out a cross-sectional serological study in infants, pre-school children, school pupils and pregnant women to determine their burden of disease, risk of infection and vaccination status.
PublisherBioMed Central (Springer Science)
- Serologic testing of randomly selected children after hepatitis B vaccination: a cross-sectional population-based study in Lao People's Democratic Republic.
- Authors: Norizuki M, Kitamura T, Komada K, Sugiyama M, Mizokami M, Xeuatvongsa A, Som-Oulay V, Vongphrachanh P, Machida M, Wada K, Ishii K, Kiyohara T, Wakita T, Hachiya M
- Issue date: 2019 Jun 10
- HIGH RATE OF HEPATITIS B VIRUS MOTHER-TO-CHILD TRANSMISSION IN LAO PEOPLE'S DEMOCRATIC REPUBLIC.
- Authors: Jutavijittum P, Yousukh A, Saysanasongkham B, Samountry B, Samountry K, Toriyama K, Tokuda M, Yoneyama H, Masaki T
- Issue date: 2016 Mar
- Occult hepatitis B infections among blood donors in Lao PDR.
- Authors: Jutavijittum P, Andernach IE, Yousukh A, Samountry B, Samountry K, Thammavong T, Keokhamphue J, Toriyama K, Muller CP
- Issue date: 2014 Jan
- Seroepidemiology of hepatitis B, delta and human immunodeficiency virus infections in Hamadan province, Iran: a population based study.
- Authors: Amini S, Mahmoodi MF, Andalibi S, Solati AA
- Issue date: 1993 Oct
- Prevalence of hepatitis B virus infection among health care workers in a tertiary hospital in Tanzania.
- Authors: Mueller A, Stoetter L, Kalluvya S, Stich A, Majinge C, Weissbrich B, Kasang C
- Issue date: 2015 Sep 23