Second-line failure and first experience with third-line antiretroviral therapy in Mumbai, India
MetadataShow full item record
JournalGlobal Health Action
AbstractThere are limited data on the failure of second-line antiretroviral therapy (ART) and the use of third-line ART in people living with HIV in resource-limited settings. Since 2011, the Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF) HIV/tuberculosis programme in Mumbai, India, has been providing third-line ART to patients in care.
- Genotyping and outcomes of presumptive second line ART failure cases switched to third line or maintained on second line ART in Mumbai, India.
- Authors: Gill N, Van den Bergh R, Wut Yee Kyaw K, Laxmeshwar C, Das M, Rastogi S, Arago Galindo M, Mansoor H, Kalon S, Isaakidis P
- Issue date: 2019
- Routine viral load monitoring and enhanced adherence counselling at a public ART centre in Mumbai, India.
- Authors: Laxmeshwar C, Acharya S, Das M, Keskar P, Pazare A, Ingole N, Mehta P, Gori P, Mansoor H, Kalon S, Singh P, Mathur T, Ferlazzo G, Isaakidis P
- Issue date: 2020
- HIV multi-drug resistance at first-line antiretroviral failure and subsequent virological response in Asia.
- Authors: Jiamsakul A, Sungkanuparph S, Law M, Kantor R, Praparattanapan J, Li PC, Phanuphak P, Merati T, Ratanasuwan W, Lee CK, Ditangco R, Mustafa M, Singtoroj T, Kiertiburanakul S, TREAT Asia Studies to Evaluate Resistance – Monitoring Study (TASER-M).
- Issue date: 2014
- Baseline HIV-1 resistance, virological outcomes, and emergent resistance in the SECOND-LINE trial: an exploratory analysis.
- Authors: Boyd MA, Moore CL, Molina JM, Wood R, Madero JS, Wolff M, Ruxrungtham K, Losso M, Renjifo B, Teppler H, Kelleher AD, Amin J, Emery S, Cooper DA, SECOND-LINE study group.
- Issue date: 2015 Feb
- Evaluating patients for second-line antiretroviral therapy in India: the role of targeted viral load testing.
- Authors: Rewari BB, Bachani D, Rajasekaran S, Deshpande A, Chan PL, Srikantiah P
- Issue date: 2010 Dec 15