Impact of Introducing the Line Probe Assay on Time to Treatment Initiation of MDR-TB in Delhi, India
Sachdeva, K S
Van den Bergh, R
Myneedu, V P
Enarson, D A
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractNational Institute of Tuberculosis and Respiratory Diseases (erstwhile Lala Ram Sarup Institute) in Delhi, India.
PublisherPublic Library of Science
- Implementation of the INNO-LiPA Rif. TB® line-probe assay in rapid detection of multidrug-resistant tuberculosis in Latvia.
- Authors: Skenders GK, Holtz TH, Riekstina V, Leimane V
- Issue date: 2011 Nov
- High pre-diagnosis attrition among patients with presumptive MDR-TB: an operational research from Bhopal district, India.
- Authors: Shewade HD, Kokane AM, Singh AR, Verma M, Parmar M, Chauhan A, Chahar SS, Tiwari M, Khan SN, Gupta V, Tripathy JP, Nagar M, Singh SK, Mehra PK, Kumar AM
- Issue date: 2017 Apr 4
- Tuberculosis among household contacts of multidrug-resistant tuberculosis patients in Delhi, India.
- Authors: Singla N, Singla R, Jain G, Habib L, Behera D
- Issue date: 2011 Oct
- Are we justified in treating for multidrug-resistant tuberculosis based on positive follow-up smear results?
- Authors: Kumar RS, Kumar AM, Claassens M, Banurekha VV, Sekar G, Venkatesan P, Swaminathan S
- Issue date: 2014 Apr
- Early results of systematic drug susceptibility testing in pulmonary tuberculosis retreatment cases in Cameroon.
- Authors: Noeske J, Voelz N, Fon E, Abena Foe JL
- Issue date: 2012 Mar 21