Visceral Leishmaniasis Relapse in HIV Patients-A Role for Myeloid-Derived Suppressor Cells?
AuthorsVan den Bergh, Rafael
Van Ginderachter, Jo A
Desimmie, Belete A
De Baetselier, Patrick
van Griensven, Johan
MetadataShow full item record
- Treatment Options for Visceral Leishmaniasis and HIV Coinfection.
- Authors: Monge-Maillo B, López-Vélez R
- Issue date: 2016 Jan-Mar
- Clinical aspects of visceral leishmaniasis in HIV infection.
- Authors: Jarvis JN, Lockwood DN
- Issue date: 2013 Feb
- Miltefosine for visceral leishmaniasis relapse treatment and secondary prophylaxis in HIV-infected patients.
- Authors: Marques N, Sá R, Coelho F, Oliveira J, Saraiva Da Cunha J, Meliço-Silvestre A
- Issue date: 2008
- HIV-1 protease inhibitors for treatment of visceral leishmaniasis in HIV-co-infected individuals.
- Authors: van Griensven J, Diro E, Lopez-Velez R, Boelaert M, Lynen L, Zijlstra E, Dujardin JC, Hailu A
- Issue date: 2013 Mar
- Glycyrrhizic acid-mediated subdual of myeloid-derived suppressor cells induces antileishmanial immune responses in a susceptible host.
- Authors: Bandyopadhyay S, Bhattacharjee A, Banerjee S, Halder K, Das S, Paul Chowdhury B, Majumdar S
- Issue date: 2015 Dec