Visceral Leishmaniasis Relapse in HIV Patients-A Role for Myeloid-Derived Suppressor Cells?
AuthorsVan den Bergh, Rafael
Van Ginderachter, Jo A
Desimmie, Belete A
De Baetselier, Patrick
van Griensven, Johan
MetadataShow full item record
- Arginase activity in the blood of patients with visceral leishmaniasis and HIV infection.
- Authors: Takele Y, Abebe T, Weldegebreal T, Hailu A, Hailu W, Hurissa Z, Ali J, Diro E, Sisay Y, Cloke T, Modolell M, Munder M, Tacchini-Cottier F, Müller I, Kropf P
- Issue date: 2013
- Treatment Options for Visceral Leishmaniasis and HIV Coinfection.
- Authors: Monge-Maillo B, López-Vélez R
- Issue date: 2016 Jan-Mar
- Visceral leishmaniasis in HIV infection and AIDS: clinical features and response to therapy.
- Authors: Peters BS, Fish D, Golden R, Evans DA, Bryceson AD, Pinching AJ
- Issue date: 1990 Nov
- Visceral leishmaniasis in human immunodeficiency virus (HIV)-infected and non-HIV-infected patients. A comparative study.
- Authors: Pintado V, Martín-Rabadán P, Rivera ML, Moreno S, Bouza E
- Issue date: 2001 Jan
- Clinical aspects of visceral leishmaniasis in HIV infection.
- Authors: Jarvis JN, Lockwood DN
- Issue date: 2013 Feb