Calling tuberculosis a social disease--an excuse for complacency?
MetadataShow full item record
- Risky complacency.
- Authors: Sadler C
- Issue date: 1992 Sep 23-29
- [The social dimension of tuberculosis in the City of Munich].
- Authors: Dreweck C, Kerner E, Güllich K, Halder G
- Issue date: 2013 Nov
- HIPAA delays are no excuse for complacency.
- Authors: Hirsch R
- Issue date: 2001 Apr
- [Tuberculosis and social insurance].
- Authors: BANDEIRA G
- Issue date: 1951 May
- Tuberculosis is a threshold: the making of a social disease in post-Soviet Georgia.
- Authors: Koch E
- Issue date: 2013