Self-Administered Tuberculosis Treatment Outcomes in a Tribal Population on the Indo-Myanmar Border, Nagaland, India.
Sharma, H K
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractMultiple strategies are being adopted by national tuberculosis (TB) programmes to achieve universal coverage of tuberculosis treatment. However, populations living in 'hard-to-reach' areas of north-east India have poor access to health services. Our study aimed to detail treatment outcomes in TB program supported by Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF) and using an alternative model of TB treatment delivery in Mon district, Nagaland, India.
- Treatment Outcome of Tuberculosis Patients under Directly Observed Treatment Short Course and Factors Affecting Outcome in Southern Ethiopia: A Five-Year Retrospective Study.
- Authors: Gebrezgabiher G, Romha G, Ejeta E, Asebe G, Zemene E, Ameni G
- Issue date: 2016
- Directly-observed and self-administered tuberculosis treatment in a chronic, low-intensity conflict setting in India.
- Authors: Das M, Isaakidis P, Armstrong E, Gundipudi NR, Babu RB, Qureshi IA, Claes A, Mudimanchi AK, Prasad N, Mansoor H, Abraham S
- Issue date: 2014
- Profile and response to anti-tuberculosis treatment among elderly tuberculosis patients treated under the TB Control programme in South India.
- Authors: Velayutham BR, Nair D, Chandrasekaran V, Raman B, Sekar G, Watson B, Charles N, Malaisamy M, Thomas A, Swaminathan S
- Issue date: 2014
- Treatment outcome of tuberculosis patients under directly observed treatment short course and its determinants in Shangla, Khyber-Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan: A retrospective study.
- Authors: Ahmad T, Haroon., Khan M, Khan MM, Ejeta E, Karami M, Ohia C
- Issue date: 2017 Oct-Dec
- Ambulatory multi-drug resistant tuberculosis treatment outcomes in a cohort of HIV-infected patients in a slum setting in Mumbai, India.
- Authors: Isaakidis P, Cox HS, Varghese B, Montaldo C, Da Silva E, Mansoor H, Ladomirska J, Sotgiu G, Migliori GB, Pontali E, Saranchuk P, Rodrigues C, Reid T
- Issue date: 2011