Retention and Risk Factors for Attrition in a Large Public Health ART Program in Myanmar: A Retrospective Cohort Analysis.
Tun, Sai Thein Than
Zaw, Sai Ko Ko
Lover, Andrew A
Aye, Mar Mar
Naing, Kyaw Win
Zan, Kaung Nyunt
Kyaw, Thar Tun
Waing, Zaw Htoon
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractThe outcomes from an antiretroviral treatment (ART) program within the public sector in Myanmar have not been reported. This study documents retention and the risk factors for attrition in a large ART public health program in Myanmar.
PublisherPublic Library of Science
- Are death and loss to follow-up still high in people living with HIV on ART after national scale-up and earlier treatment initiation? A large cohort study in government hospital-based setting, Myanmar: 2013-2016.
- Authors: Aung ZZ, Oo MM, Tripathy JP, Kyaw NTT, Hone S, Oo HN, Majumdar SS
- Issue date: 2018
- Retention and mortality outcomes from a community-supported public-private HIV treatment programme in Myanmar.
- Authors: Mburu G, Paing AZ, Myint NN, Di W, Thu KH, Ram M, Hoffmann CJ, Wang B, Naing S
- Issue date: 2016
- Treatment outcomes from the largest antiretroviral treatment program in Myanmar (Burma): a cohort analysis of retention after scale-up.
- Authors: Sabapathy K, Ford N, Chan KN, Kyaw MK, Elema R, Smithuis F, Floyd S
- Issue date: 2012 Jun 1
- Factors associated with long-term antiretroviral therapy attrition among adolescents in rural Uganda: a retrospective study.
- Authors: Okoboi S, Ssali L, Yansaneh AI, Bakanda C, Birungi J, Nantume S, Okullu JL, Sharp AR, Moore DM, Kalibala S
- Issue date: 2016
- High attrition among HIV-infected patients with advanced disease treated in an intermediary referral center in Maputo, Mozambique.
- Authors: Molfino L, Kumar AM, Isaakidis P, Van den Bergh R, Khogali M, Hinderaker SG, Magaia A, Lobo S, Edwards CG, Walter J
- Issue date: 2014