Physiotherapy for poliomyelitis: a descriptive study in the Republic of Congo
Coldiron, Matthew E
Llosa, Augusto E
Grais, Rebecca F
MetadataShow full item record
JournalBMC Research Notes
AbstractA large poliomyelitis outbreak occurred in 2010 in the Republic of Congo. This paper describes the demographic and clinical characteristics of poliomyelitis cases and their outcomes following physiotherapy.
- Investigation of elevated case-fatality rate in poliomyelitis outbreak in Pointe Noire, Republic of Congo, 2010.
- Authors: Gregory CJ, Ndiaye S, Patel M, Hakizamana E, Wannemuehler K, Ndinga E, Chu S, Talani P, Kretsinger K
- Issue date: 2012 Nov 15
- Poliomyelitis outbreak, Pointe-Noire, Republic of the Congo, September 2010-February 2011.
- Authors: Le Menach A, Llosa AE, Mouniaman-Nara I, Kouassi F, Ngala J, Boxall N, Porten K, Grais RF
- Issue date: 2011 Aug
- [Circulating vaccine-derived poliovirus type 2 outbreak in Democratic Republic of Congo 2011-2012].
- Authors: Bazira L, Coulibaly T, Mayenga M, Ncharre C, Yogolelo R, Mbule A, Moudzeo H, Lwamba P, Mulumba AW, Cabore J
- Issue date: 2015 Oct
- [Investigation and response to an outbreak of wild poliovirus in Kinshasa].
- Authors: Nsambu MN, Bazira L, Coulibaly T, Mbule A, Wilmet MD, Likwela JL
- Issue date: 2013
- Comparison of muscle recovery in poliomyelitis in patients receiving regular physiotherapy at home or in the hospital.
- Authors: Joshi JB, Chandrakanta, Varma SK
- Issue date: 1979 Aug