A cluster randomized non-inferiority field trial on the immunogenicity and safety of tetanus toxoid vaccine kept in controlled temperature chain compared to cold chain
Roper, M H
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractIn resource-poor settings, cold chain requirements present barriers for vaccine delivery. We evaluated the immunogenicity and safety of tetanus toxoid (TT) vaccine in "Controlled Temperature Chain" (CTC; up to 40°C for <30 days before administration), compared to standard cold chain (SCC; 2-8°C). Prior to the study, stability parameters of TT-CTC were shown to meet international requirements.
- Immunogenicity and safety of the quadrivalent meningococcal vaccine MenACWY-TT co-administered with a combined diphtheria-tetanus-acellular pertussis vaccine versus their separate administration in adolescents and young adults: A phase III, randomized study.
- Authors: Rivera L, Schwarz TF, Kim KH, Kim YK, Behre U, Cha SH, Jo DS, Lee J, Lee JS, Cheuvart B, Jastorff A, Van der Wielen M
- Issue date: 2018 Jul 25
- A randomized controlled trial [corrected] administration of tetanus toxoid (TT) versus tetanus and reduced diphtheria (Td) in pregnant women.
- Authors: Salama MM, Hady OA, Ashour W, Mostafa A, El Alkamy S, El Sayed N, El Yazeed RA
- Issue date: 2009 Jul
- Immunogenicity and safety of a quadrivalent meningococcal serogroups A, C, W-135 and Y tetanus toxoid conjugate vaccine (MenACWY-TT) administered to adults aged 56 Years and older: results of an open-label, randomized, controlled trial.
- Authors: Dbaibo G, El-Ayoubi N, Ghanem S, Hajar F, Bianco V, Miller JM, Mesaros N
- Issue date: 2013 May
- Factors affecting the immunogenicity and potency of tetanus toxoid: implications for the elimination of neonatal and non-neonatal tetanus as public health problems.
- Authors: Dietz V, Galazka A, van Loon F, Cochi S
- Issue date: 1997
- Randomized trial to assess immunogenicity and safety of Haemophilus influenzae type b and Neisseria meningitidis serogroups C and Y-tetanus toxoid conjugate vaccine in infants.
- Authors: Marchant CD, Miller JM, Marshall GS, Blatter M, Aris E, Friedland LR, Boutriau D, HibMenCY-TT 005 Study Group.
- Issue date: 2010 Jan