A cluster randomized non-inferiority field trial on the immunogenicity and safety of tetanus toxoid vaccine kept in controlled temperature chain compared to cold chain
Roper, M H
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractIn resource-poor settings, cold chain requirements present barriers for vaccine delivery. We evaluated the immunogenicity and safety of tetanus toxoid (TT) vaccine in "Controlled Temperature Chain" (CTC; up to 40°C for <30 days before administration), compared to standard cold chain (SCC; 2-8°C). Prior to the study, stability parameters of TT-CTC were shown to meet international requirements.
- Factors affecting the immunogenicity and potency of tetanus toxoid: implications for the elimination of neonatal and non-neonatal tetanus as public health problems.
- Authors: Dietz V, Galazka A, van Loon F, Cochi S
- Issue date: 1997
- Randomized trial to assess immunogenicity and safety of Haemophilus influenzae type b and Neisseria meningitidis serogroups C and Y-tetanus toxoid conjugate vaccine in infants.
- Authors: Marchant CD, Miller JM, Marshall GS, Blatter M, Aris E, Friedland LR, Boutriau D, HibMenCY-TT 005 Study Group.
- Issue date: 2010 Jan
- A randomized controlled trial [corrected] administration of tetanus toxoid (TT) versus tetanus and reduced diphtheria (Td) in pregnant women.
- Authors: Salama MM, Hady OA, Ashour W, Mostafa A, El Alkamy S, El Sayed N, El Yazeed RA
- Issue date: 2009 Jul
- Immunogenicity and safety of four different doses of Haemophilus influenzae type b-tetanus toxoid conjugated vaccine, combined with diphtheria-tetanus-pertussis vaccine (DTP-Hib), in Indonesian infants.
- Authors: Punjabi NH, Richie EL, Simanjuntak CH, Harjanto SJ, Wangsasaputra F, Arjoso S, Rofiq A, Prijanto M, Julitasari, Yela U, Herzog C, Cryz SJ
- Issue date: 2006 Mar 10
- Safety and immunogenicity of a diphtheria, tetanus, acellular pertussis and Haemophilus influenzae Type b combination vaccine compared with separate administration of licensed equivalent vaccines in Chinese infants and toddlers for primary and booster immunization.
- Authors: Li G, Zhang H, Zhou W, Ye Q, Li F, Wang H, Hou Q, Xu Y, Ma X, Tan Y, Wang L, Li Y, Li H, Meng F, Liang Q, Liu A, Qin C, Wei W, Liu J, Ruan C, Tao W, Zhang S, Zheng H, Zhu F
- Issue date: 2010 Jun 7