Viral load for HIV treatment failure management: a report of eight drug-resistant tuberculosis cases co-infected with HIV requiring second-line antiretroviral treatment in Mumbai, India
MetadataShow full item record
- Ambulatory multi-drug resistant tuberculosis treatment outcomes in a cohort of HIV-infected patients in a slum setting in Mumbai, India.
- Authors: Isaakidis P, Cox HS, Varghese B, Montaldo C, Da Silva E, Mansoor H, Ladomirska J, Sotgiu G, Migliori GB, Pontali E, Saranchuk P, Rodrigues C, Reid T
- Issue date: 2011
- Drug-resistant tuberculosis treatment complicated by antiretroviral resistance in HIV coinfected patients: a report of six cases in Lesotho.
- Authors: Satti H, McLaughlin MM, Seung KJ
- Issue date: 2013 Jul
- Second-line failure and first experience with third-line antiretroviral therapy in Mumbai, India.
- Authors: Khan S, Das M, Andries A, Deshpande A, Mansoor H, Saranchuk P, Isaakidis P
- Issue date: 2014
- Partial extensively drug-resistant tuberculosis in an HIV-infected child: a case report and review of literature.
- Authors: Uppuluri R, Shah I
- Issue date: 2014 Mar-Apr
- Initial response to protease-inhibitor-based antiretroviral therapy among children less than 2 years of age in South Africa: effect of cotreatment for tuberculosis.
- Authors: Reitz C, Coovadia A, Ko S, Meyers T, Strehlau R, Sherman G, Kuhn L, Abrams EJ
- Issue date: 2010 Apr 15