Viral Load Monitoring as a Tool to Reinforce Adherence: A Systematic Review
AffiliationAccess Campaign, Médecins Sans Frontières, Geneva, Switzerland. Kimberly.email@example.com
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractViral load monitoring has been proposed as a tool to reinforce adherence, but outcomes have never been systematically assessed.
PublisherLippincott Williams & Wilkins
- HIV viral resuppression following an elevated viral load: a systematic review and meta-analysis.
- Authors: Ford N, Orrell C, Shubber Z, Apollo T, Vojnov L
- Issue date: 2019 Nov
- Brief Report: Appraising Viral Load Thresholds and Adherence Support Recommendations in the World Health Organization Guidelines for Detection and Management of Virologic Failure.
- Authors: McCluskey SM, Boum Y 2nd, Musinguzi N, Haberer JE, Martin JN, Hunt PW, Marconi VC, Bangsberg DR, Siedner MJ
- Issue date: 2017 Oct 1
- Impact and programmatic implications of routine viral load monitoring in Swaziland.
- Authors: Jobanputra K, Parker LA, Azih C, Okello V, Maphalala G, Jouquet G, Kerschberger B, Mekeidje C, Cyr J, Mafikudze A, Han W, Lujan J, Teck R, Antierens A, van Griensven J, Reid T
- Issue date: 2014 Sep 1
- Markers of poor adherence among adults with HIV attending Themba Lethu HIV Clinic, Helen Joseph Hospital, Johannesburg, South Africa.
- Authors: Nnambalirwa M, Govathson C, Evans D, McNamara L, Maskew M, Nyasulu P
- Issue date: 2016 Dec 1
- Study of the impact of HIV genotypic drug resistance testing on therapy efficacy.
- Authors: Van Vaerenbergh K
- Issue date: 2001