Outcomes of antiretroviral therapy over a 10-year period of expansion: a multicohort analysis of African and Asian HIV programs.
Casas, Esther C
Van Cutsem, Gilles
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractLittle is known about the evolution of program outcomes associated with rapid expansion of antiretroviral therapy (ART) in resource-limited settings. We describe temporal trends and assess associations with mortality and loss to follow-up (LTFU) in HIV cohorts from 8 countries.
- Similar mortality and reduced loss to follow-up in integrated compared with vertical programs providing antiretroviral treatment in sub-saharan Africa.
- Authors: Greig J, O'Brien DP, Ford N, Spelman T, Sabapathy K, Shanks L
- Issue date: 2012 Apr 15
- Implementation and Operational Research: Evaluation of Swaziland's Hub-and-Spoke Model for Decentralizing Access to Antiretroviral Therapy Services.
- Authors: Auld AF, Kamiru H, Azih C, Baughman AL, Nuwagaba-Biribonwoha H, Ehrenkranz P, Agolory S, Sahabo R, Ellerbrock TV, Okello V, Bicego G
- Issue date: 2015 May 1
- High rates of loss to follow-up during the first year of pre-antiretroviral therapy for HIV patients at sites providing pre-ART care in Nigeria, 2004-2012.
- Authors: Agolory SG, Auld AF, Odafe S, Shiraishi RW, Dokubo EK, Swaminathan M, Dalhatu I, Onotu D, Abiri O, Debem H, Bashorun A, Ellerbrock TV
- Issue date: 2017
- Factors associated with attrition, mortality, and loss to follow up after antiretroviral therapy initiation: data from an HIV cohort study in India.
- Authors: Alvarez-Uria G, Naik PK, Pakam R, Midde M
- Issue date: 2013 Sep 12
- Temporal changes in programme outcomes among adult patients initiating antiretroviral therapy across South Africa, 2002-2007.
- Authors: Cornell M, Grimsrud A, Fairall L, Fox MP, van Cutsem G, Giddy J, Wood R, Prozesky H, Mohapi L, Graber C, Egger M, Boulle A, Myer L, International Epidemiologic Databases to Evaluate AIDS Southern Africa (IeDEA-SA) Collaboration.
- Issue date: 2010 Sep 10