Outcomes of antiretroviral therapy over a 10-year period of expansion: a multicohort analysis of African and Asian HIV programs.
Casas, Esther C
Van Cutsem, Gilles
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractLittle is known about the evolution of program outcomes associated with rapid expansion of antiretroviral therapy (ART) in resource-limited settings. We describe temporal trends and assess associations with mortality and loss to follow-up (LTFU) in HIV cohorts from 8 countries.
- High rates of loss to follow-up during the first year of pre-antiretroviral therapy for HIV patients at sites providing pre-ART care in Nigeria, 2004-2012.
- Authors: Agolory SG, Auld AF, Odafe S, Shiraishi RW, Dokubo EK, Swaminathan M, Dalhatu I, Onotu D, Abiri O, Debem H, Bashorun A, Ellerbrock TV
- Issue date: 2017
- Effect of sex and age on outcomes among HIV-2-infected patients starting antiretroviral therapy in West Africa.
- Authors: Tchounga BK, Hønge BL, Eholie SP, Coffie PA, Jespersen S, Wejse C, Dabis F, Geoffrey GS, Ekouevi DK, IeDEA West Africa collaboration.
- Issue date: 2016 Nov 13
- Factors associated with attrition, mortality, and loss to follow up after antiretroviral therapy initiation: data from an HIV cohort study in India.
- Authors: Alvarez-Uria G, Naik PK, Pakam R, Midde M
- Issue date: 2013 Sep 12
- Adolescent pregnancy at antiretroviral therapy (ART) initiation: a critical barrier to retention on ART.
- Authors: Nuwagaba-Biribonwoha H, Kiragga AN, Yiannoutsos CT, Musick BS, Wools-Kaloustian KK, Ayaya S, Wolf H, Lugina E, Ssali J, Abrams EJ, Elul B, International epidemiology Databases to Evaluate AIDS (IeDEA) East Africa Collaboration.
- Issue date: 2018 Sep
- Predictors of loss to follow-up among children on long-term antiretroviral therapy in Zambia (2003-2015).
- Authors: Mutanga JN, Mutembo S, Ezeamama AE, Song X, Fubisha RC, Mutesu-Kapembwa K, Sialondwe D, Simuchembu B, Chinyonga J, Thuma PE, Whalen CC
- Issue date: 2019 Aug 15