Outcomes of antiretroviral therapy over a 10-year period of expansion: a multicohort analysis of African and Asian HIV programs.
Casas, Esther C
Van Cutsem, Gilles
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractLittle is known about the evolution of program outcomes associated with rapid expansion of antiretroviral therapy (ART) in resource-limited settings. We describe temporal trends and assess associations with mortality and loss to follow-up (LTFU) in HIV cohorts from 8 countries.
- High rates of loss to follow-up during the first year of pre-antiretroviral therapy for HIV patients at sites providing pre-ART care in Nigeria, 2004-2012.
- Authors: Agolory SG, Auld AF, Odafe S, Shiraishi RW, Dokubo EK, Swaminathan M, Dalhatu I, Onotu D, Abiri O, Debem H, Bashorun A, Ellerbrock TV
- Issue date: 2017
- Effect of sex and age on outcomes among HIV-2-infected patients starting antiretroviral therapy in West Africa.
- Authors: Tchounga BK, Hønge BL, Eholie SP, Coffie PA, Jespersen S, Wejse C, Dabis F, Geoffrey GS, Ekouevi DK, IeDEA West Africa collaboration.
- Issue date: 2016 Nov 13
- Factors associated with attrition, mortality, and loss to follow up after antiretroviral therapy initiation: data from an HIV cohort study in India.
- Authors: Alvarez-Uria G, Naik PK, Pakam R, Midde M
- Issue date: 2013 Sep 12
- Adolescent pregnancy at antiretroviral therapy (ART) initiation: a critical barrier to retention on ART.
- Authors: Nuwagaba-Biribonwoha H, Kiragga AN, Yiannoutsos CT, Musick BS, Wools-Kaloustian KK, Ayaya S, Wolf H, Lugina E, Ssali J, Abrams EJ, Elul B, International epidemiology Databases to Evaluate AIDS (IeDEA) East Africa Collaboration.
- Issue date: 2018 Sep
- Mortality and losses to follow-up among adolescents living with HIV in the IeDEA global cohort collaboration.
- Authors: Kariminia A, Law M, Davies MA, Vinikoor M, Wools-Kaloustian K, Leroy V, Edmonds A, McGowan C, Vreeman R, Fairlie L, Ayaya S, Yotebieng M, Takassi E, Pinto J, Adedimeji A, Malateste K, Machado DM, Penazzato M, Hazra R, Sohn AH, IeDEA.
- Issue date: 2018 Dec