Self-transfer and mortality amongst adults lost to follow-up in ART programmes in low and middle-income countries: systematic review and meta-analysis
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractTo ascertain estimates of adult patients, recorded as lost to follow-up (LTFU) within antiretroviral treatment (ART) programmes, who have self-transferred care, died or truly stopped ART in low- and middle-income countries.
- Outcomes of HIV-positive patients lost to follow-up in African treatment programmes.
- Authors: Zürcher K, Mooser A, Anderegg N, Tymejczyk O, Couvillon MJ, Nash D, Egger M, IeDEA and MESH consortia.
- Issue date: 2017 Apr
- Loss to programme between HIV diagnosis and initiation of antiretroviral therapy in sub-Saharan Africa: systematic review and meta-analysis.
- Authors: Mugglin C, Estill J, Wandeler G, Bender N, Egger M, Gsponer T, Keiser O, IeDEA Southern Africa.
- Issue date: 2012 Dec
- Outcomes of a nurse-managed service for stable HIV-positive patients in a large South African public sector antiretroviral therapy programme.
- Authors: Grimsrud A, Kaplan R, Bekker LG, Myer L
- Issue date: 2014 Sep
- Impact of systematic HIV testing on case finding and retention in care at a primary care clinic in South Africa.
- Authors: Clouse K, Hanrahan CF, Bassett J, Fox MP, Sanne I, Van Rie A
- Issue date: 2014 Dec
- Mortality of patients lost to follow-up in antiretroviral treatment programmes in resource-limited settings: systematic review and meta-analysis.
- Authors: Brinkhof MW, Pujades-Rodriguez M, Egger M
- Issue date: 2009 Jun 4