Visceral leishmaniasis and HIV co-infection in Bihar, India: a wake-up call?
JournalClinical Infectious Diseases : an official publication of the Infectious Diseases Society of America
PublisherOxford University Press
- HIV and visceral leishmaniasis coinfection in Bihar, India: an underrecognized and underdiagnosed threat against elimination.
- Authors: Burza S, Mahajan R, Sanz MG, Sunyoto T, Kumar R, Mitra G, Lima MA
- Issue date: 2014 Aug 15
- Visceral Leishmaniasis and HIV Coinfection in Bihar, India.
- Authors: Sinha PK, Rabidas VN, Pandey K, Verma N, Gupta AK, Ranjan A, Das P, Bhattacharya SK
- Issue date: 2003 Jan 1
- Kala-Azar (visceral leishmaniasis) and HIV coinfection in Bihar, India: is this combination increasing?
- Authors: Thakur CP, Narayan S, Ranjan A
- Issue date: 2003 Apr 15
- Visceral Leishmaniasis and HIV coinfection in East Africa.
- Authors: Diro E, Lynen L, Ritmeijer K, Boelaert M, Hailu A, van Griensven J
- Issue date: 2014 Jun
- Prevalence of Human Immunodeficiency Virus and associated factors among Visceral Leishmaniasis infected patients in Northwest Ethiopia: a facility based cross-sectional study.
- Authors: Alemayehu M, Wubshet M, Mesfin N, Gebayehu A
- Issue date: 2017 Feb 17