Nevirapine or efavirenz for tuberculosis and HIV coinfected patients: exposure and virological failure relationship
AuthorsBhatt, N B
da Silva, C
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractWe describe nevirapine and efavirenz exposure on and off tuberculosis treatment and consequences for virological efficacy and tolerance in patients included in the ANRS 12146/12214-CARINEMO trial.
PublisherOxford University Press
- Outcomes of nevirapine- and efavirenz-based antiretroviral therapy when coadministered with rifampicin-based antitubercular therapy.
- Authors: Boulle A, Van Cutsem G, Cohen K, Hilderbrand K, Mathee S, Abrahams M, Goemaere E, Coetzee D, Maartens G
- Issue date: 2008 Aug 6
- Nevirapine versus efavirenz for patients co-infected with HIV and tuberculosis: a randomised non-inferiority trial.
- Authors: Bonnet M, Bhatt N, Baudin E, Silva C, Michon C, Taburet AM, Ciaffi L, Sobry A, Bastos R, Nunes E, Rouzioux C, Jani I, Calmy A, CARINEMO study group.
- Issue date: 2013 Apr
- Pharmacokinetics of rifampin and isoniazid in tuberculosis-HIV-coinfected patients receiving nevirapine- or efavirenz-based antiretroviral treatment.
- Authors: Bhatt NB, Barau C, Amin A, Baudin E, Meggi B, Silva C, Furlan V, Grinsztejn B, Barrail-Tran A, Bonnet M, Taburet AM, ANRS 12146-CARINEMO Study Group.
- Issue date: 2014 Jun
- Nevirapine versus efavirenz for patients co-infected with HIV and tuberculosis: a systematic review and meta-analysis.
- Authors: Jiang HY, Zhang MN, Chen HJ, Yang Y, Deng M, Ruan B
- Issue date: 2014 Aug
- Nevirapine versus efavirenz-based antiretroviral therapy regimens in antiretroviral-naive patients with HIV and tuberculosis infections in India: a pilot study.
- Authors: Sinha S, Raghunandan P, Chandrashekhar R, Sharma SK, Kumar S, Dhooria S, Ekka M, Velpandian T, Ranjan S, Ahmad H, Samantaray JC, Venkatesh S, Rewari BB, Khan NH, Pandey RM
- Issue date: 2013 Oct 17