Causes and determinants of mortality in HIV-infected adults with tuberculosis: an analysis from the CAMELIA ANRS 1295-CIPRA KH001 randomized trial
Lak, Kim Khemarin
Goldfeld, Anne E
MetadataShow full item record
JournalClinical Infectious Diseases : an official publication of the Infectious Diseases Society of America
AbstractShortening the interval between antituberculosis treatment onset and initiation of antiretroviral therapy (ART) reduces mortality in severely immunocompromised human immunodeficiency virus (HIV)-infected patients with tuberculosis. A better understanding of causes and determinants of death may lead to new strategies to further enhance survival.
PublisherOxford University Press
- Paradoxical tuberculosis-associated immune reconstitution inflammatory syndrome after early initiation of antiretroviral therapy in a randomized clinical trial.
- Authors: Laureillard D, Marcy O, Madec Y, Chea S, Chan S, Borand L, Fernandez M, Prak N, Kim C, Dim B, Nerrienet E, Sok T, Delfraissy JF, Goldfeld AE, Blanc FX, CAMELIA (ANRS 1295 – CIPRA KH001) Study Team.
- Issue date: 2013 Oct 23
- Clinical deterioration during antituberculosis treatment in Africa: incidence, causes and risk factors.
- Authors: Pepper DJ, Marais S, Wilkinson RJ, Bhaijee F, Maartens G, McIlleron H, De Azevedo V, Cox H, McDermid C, Sokhela S, Patel J, Meintjes G
- Issue date: 2010 Mar 30
- Mortality and its determinants in antiretroviral treatment-naive HIV-infected children with suspected tuberculosis: an observational cohort study.
- Authors: Marcy O, Tejiokem M, Msellati P, Truong Huu K, Do Chau V, Tran Ngoc D, Nacro B, Ateba-Ndongo F, Tetang-Ndiang S, Ung V, Dim B, Neou L, Berteloot L, Borand L, Delacourt C, Blanche S, ANRS 12229 PAANTHER 01 Study Group.
- Issue date: 2018 Feb
- Earlier versus later start of antiretroviral therapy in HIV-infected adults with tuberculosis.
- Authors: Blanc FX, Sok T, Laureillard D, Borand L, Rekacewicz C, Nerrienet E, Madec Y, Marcy O, Chan S, Prak N, Kim C, Lak KK, Hak C, Dim B, Sin CI, Sun S, Guillard B, Sar B, Vong S, Fernandez M, Fox L, Delfraissy JF, Goldfeld AE, CAMELIA (ANRS 1295–CIPRA KH001) Study Team.
- Issue date: 2011 Oct 20
- The impact of daily cotrimoxazole prophylaxis and antiretroviral therapy on mortality and hospital admissions in HIV-infected Zambian children.
- Authors: Walker AS, Mulenga V, Ford D, Kabamba D, Sinyinza F, Kankasa C, Chintu C, Gibb DM, CHAP Team.
- Issue date: 2007 May 15