'I'm fed up': experiences of prior anti-tuberculosis treatment in patients with drug-resistant tuberculosis and HIV
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractTo understand the impact of past experiences of anti-tuberculosis treatment among patients co-infected with the human immunodeficiency virus and multidrug-resistant tuberculosis (MDR-TB) on perceptions and attitudes towards treatment.
- 'I cry every day': experiences of patients co-infected with HIV and multidrug-resistant tuberculosis.
- Authors: Isaakidis P, Rangan S, Pradhan A, Ladomirska J, Reid T, Kielmann K
- Issue date: 2013 Sep
- Impact of the human immunodeficiency virus on early multidrug-resistant tuberculosis treatment outcomes in Botswana.
- Authors: Hafkin J, Modongo C, Newcomb C, Lowenthal E, MacGregor RR, Steenhoff AP, Friedman H, Bisson GP
- Issue date: 2013 Mar
- Converging risk factors but no association between HIV infection and multidrug-resistant tuberculosis in Kazakhstan.
- Authors: van den Hof S, Tursynbayeva A, Abildaev T, Adenov M, Pak S, Bekembayeva G, Ismailov S
- Issue date: 2013 Apr
- Integrated, home-based treatment for MDR-TB and HIV in rural South Africa: an alternate model of care.
- Authors: Brust JC, Shah NS, Scott M, Chaiyachati K, Lygizos M, van der Merwe TL, Bamber S, Radebe Z, Loveday M, Moll AP, Margot B, Lalloo UG, Friedland GH, Gandhi NR
- Issue date: 2012 Aug
- Adverse events among HIV/MDR-TB co-infected patients receiving antiretroviral and second line anti-TB treatment in Mumbai, India.
- Authors: Isaakidis P, Varghese B, Mansoor H, Cox HS, Ladomirska J, Saranchuk P, Da Silva E, Khan S, Paryani R, Udwadia Z, Migliori GB, Sotgiu G, Reid T
- Issue date: 2012