Post-licensure deployment of oral cholera vaccines: a systematic review
Lopez, A L
Anh, D D
Luquero, F J
Ghai, M B
Sack, D A
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractTo describe and analyse the characteristics of oral cholera vaccination campaigns; including location, target population, logistics, vaccine coverage and delivery costs.
PublisherWorld Health Organization
- Oral Cholera Vaccination Delivery Cost in Low- and Middle-Income Countries: An Analysis Based on Systematic Review.
- Authors: Mogasale V, Ramani E, Wee H, Kim JH
- Issue date: 2016 Dec
- Coverage and costs of mass immunization of an oral cholera vaccine in Vietnam.
- Authors: Vu DT, Hossain MM, Nguyen DS, Nguyen TH, Rao MR, Do GC, Naficy A, Nguyen TK, Acosta CJ, Deen JL, Clemens JD, Dang DT
- Issue date: 2003 Dec
- Cost of immunization with a locally produced, oral cholera vaccine in Viet Nam.
- Authors: Naficy AB, Trach DD, Ke NT, Chuc NT, Sorkin A, Rao MR, Sy TH, Thiem VD, Canh DG, Mahoney RT, Holmgren J, Ivanoff B, Clemens JD
- Issue date: 2001 Jun 14
- Feasibility and costs of a targeted cholera vaccination campaign in Ethiopia.
- Authors: Teshome S, Desai S, Kim JH, Belay D, Mogasale V
- Issue date: 2018
- Mass vaccination with a new, less expensive oral cholera vaccine using public health infrastructure in India: the Odisha model.
- Authors: Kar SK, Sah B, Patnaik B, Kim YH, Kerketta AS, Shin S, Rath SB, Ali M, Mogasale V, Khuntia HK, Bhattachan A, You YA, Puri MK, Lopez AL, Maskery B, Nair GB, Clemens JD, Wierzba TF
- Issue date: 2014 Feb