CD4+ cell count at antiretroviral therapy initiation and economic restoration in rural Uganda
AuthorsVenkataramani, Atheendar S
Haberer, Jessica E
Siedner, Mark J
Hunt, Peter W
Martin, Jeffrey N
Bangsberg, David R
Tsai, Alexander C
MetadataShow full item record
JournalAIDS (London, England)
AbstractTo determine whether earlier initiation of antiretroviral therapy (ART) is associated with better economic outcomes.
PublisherLippincott Williams & Wilkins
- Successful antiretroviral therapy delivery and retention in care among asymptomatic individuals with high CD4+ T-cell counts above 350 cells/μl in rural Uganda.
- Authors: Jain V, Byonanebye DM, Amanyire G, Kwarisiima D, Black D, Kabami J, Chamie G, Clark TD, Rooney JF, Charlebois ED, Kamya MR, Havlir DV, SEARCH Collaboration.
- Issue date: 2014 Sep 24
- Utility of routine viral load, CD4 cell count, and clinical monitoring among adults with HIV receiving antiretroviral therapy in Uganda: randomised trial.
- Authors: Mermin J, Ekwaru JP, Were W, Degerman R, Bunnell R, Kaharuza F, Downing R, Coutinho A, Solberg P, Alexander LN, Tappero J, Campbell J, Moore DM
- Issue date: 2011 Nov 9
- Program-level and contextual-level determinants of low-median CD4+ cell count in cohorts of persons initiating ART in eight sub-Saharan African countries.
- Authors: Nash D, Wu Y, Elul B, Hoos D, El Sadr W, International Center for AIDS Care and Treatment Programs.
- Issue date: 2011 Jul 31
- HIV-infected women on antiretroviral treatment have increased mortality during pregnant and postpartum periods.
- Authors: Matthews LT, Kaida A, Kanters S, Byakwagamd H, Mocello AR, Muzoora C, Kembabazi A, Haberer JE, Martin JN, Bangsberg DR, Hunt PW
- Issue date: 2013 Oct
- No association found between traditional healer use and delayed antiretroviral initiation in rural Uganda.
- Authors: Horwitz RH, Tsai AC, Maling S, Bajunirwe F, Haberer JE, Emenyonu N, Muzoora C, Hunt PW, Martin JN, Bangsberg DR
- Issue date: 2013 Jan