Impact of reduced hospitalisation on the cost of treatment for drug-resistant tuberculosis in South Africa
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractThe cost of multidrug-resistant tuberculosis (MDR-TB) treatment is a major barrier to treatment scale-up in South Africa.
- Costs of inpatient treatment for multi-drug-resistant tuberculosis in South Africa.
- Authors: Schnippel K, Rosen S, Shearer K, Martinson N, Long L, Sanne I, Variava E
- Issue date: 2013 Jan
- Incremental Cost Effectiveness of Bedaquiline for the Treatment of Rifampicin-Resistant Tuberculosis in South Africa: Model-Based Analysis.
- Authors: Schnippel K, Firnhaber C, Conradie F, Ndjeka N, Sinanovic E
- Issue date: 2018 Feb
- Cost per patient of treatment for rifampicin-resistant tuberculosis in a community-based programme in Khayelitsha, South Africa.
- Authors: Cox H, Ramma L, Wilkinson L, Azevedo V, Sinanovic E
- Issue date: 2015 Oct
- Cost comparison of nine-month treatment regimens with 20-month standardized care for the treatment of rifampicin-resistant/multi-drug resistant tuberculosis in Nigeria.
- Authors: Bada FO, Blok N, Okpokoro E, Dutt S, Akolo C, Dakum P, Abimiku A
- Issue date: 2020
- Cost effectiveness of decentralised care model for managing MDR-TB in India.
- Authors: John D, Chatterjee P, Murthy S, Bhat R, Musa BM
- Issue date: 2018 Jul