Resistance Patterns among Multidrug-Resistant Tuberculosis Patients in Greater Metropolitan Mumbai: Trends over Time
Jayalakshmi, T K
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractWhile the high burden of multidrug-resistant tuberculosis (MDR-TB) itself is a matter of great concern, the emergence and rise of advanced forms of drug-resistance such as extensively drug-resistant TB (XDR-TB) and extremely drug-resistant TB (XXDR-TB) is more troubling. The aim of this study was to investigate the trends over time of patterns of drug resistance in a sample of MDR-TB patients in greater metropolitan Mumbai, India.
PublisherPublic Library of Science
- Changing prevalence and resistance patterns in children with drug-resistant tuberculosis in Mumbai.
- Authors: Shah I, Shah F
- Issue date: 2017 May
- Molecular characterization of mutations associated with resistance to second-line tuberculosis drug among multidrug-resistant tuberculosis patients from high prevalence tuberculosis city in Morocco.
- Authors: Oudghiri A, Karimi H, Chetioui F, Zakham F, Bourkadi JE, Elmessaoudi MD, Laglaoui A, Chaoui I, El Mzibri M
- Issue date: 2018 Feb 27
- Prevalence of multidrug resistance in Mycobacterium tuberculosis isolates from HIV seropositive and seronegative patients with pulmonary tuberculosis in north India.
- Authors: Sethi S, Mewara A, Dhatwalia SK, Singh H, Yadav R, Singh K, Gupta D, Wanchu A, Sharma M
- Issue date: 2013 Mar 15
- Alarming levels of drug-resistant tuberculosis in HIV-infected patients in metropolitan Mumbai, India.
- Authors: Isaakidis P, Das M, Kumar AM, Peskett C, Khetarpal M, Bamne A, Adsul B, Manglani M, Sachdeva KS, Parmar M, Kanchar A, Rewari BB, Deshpande A, Rodrigues C, Shetty A, Rebello L, Saranchuk P
- Issue date: 2014
- Incidence and risk factors for extensively drug-resistant tuberculosis in Delhi region.
- Authors: Porwal C, Kaushik A, Makkar N, Banavaliker JN, Hanif M, Singla R, Bhatnagar AK, Behera D, Pande JN, Singh UB
- Issue date: 2013