Resistance Patterns among Multidrug-Resistant Tuberculosis Patients in Greater Metropolitan Mumbai: Trends over Time
Jayalakshmi, T K
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractWhile the high burden of multidrug-resistant tuberculosis (MDR-TB) itself is a matter of great concern, the emergence and rise of advanced forms of drug-resistance such as extensively drug-resistant TB (XDR-TB) and extremely drug-resistant TB (XXDR-TB) is more troubling. The aim of this study was to investigate the trends over time of patterns of drug resistance in a sample of MDR-TB patients in greater metropolitan Mumbai, India.
PublisherPublic Library of Science
- Changing prevalence and resistance patterns in children with drug-resistant tuberculosis in Mumbai.
- Authors: Shah I, Shah F
- Issue date: 2017 May
- Molecular characterization of mutations associated with resistance to second-line tuberculosis drug among multidrug-resistant tuberculosis patients from high prevalence tuberculosis city in Morocco.
- Authors: Oudghiri A, Karimi H, Chetioui F, Zakham F, Bourkadi JE, Elmessaoudi MD, Laglaoui A, Chaoui I, El Mzibri M
- Issue date: 2018 Feb 27
- Baseline resistance and cross-resistance among fluoroquinolones in multidrug-resistant Mycobacterium tuberculosis isolates at a national reference laboratory in India.
- Authors: Mamatha HG, Shanthi V
- Issue date: 2018 Mar
- Risk factors for extensive drug resistance in multidrug-resistant tuberculosis cases: a case-case study.
- Authors: Guglielmetti L, Veziris N, Aubry A, Brossier F, Bernard C, Sougakoff W, Jarlier V, Robert J
- Issue date: 2018 Jan 1
- Prevalence of multidrug resistance in Mycobacterium tuberculosis isolates from HIV seropositive and seronegative patients with pulmonary tuberculosis in north India.
- Authors: Sethi S, Mewara A, Dhatwalia SK, Singh H, Yadav R, Singh K, Gupta D, Wanchu A, Sharma M
- Issue date: 2013 Mar 15