Incidence Rate of Kaposi Sarcoma in HIV-Infected Patients on Antiretroviral Therapy in Southern Africa: A Prospective Multicohort Study
Clough-Gorr, Kerri M
Chi, Benjamin H
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractThe risk of Kaposi sarcoma (KS) among HIV-infected persons on antiretroviral therapy (ART) is not well defined in resource-limited settings. We studied KS incidence rates and associated risk factors in children and adults on ART in Southern Africa.
PublisherLippincott Williams & Wilkins
DescriptionAwaiting permission from the publisher.
- Kaposi's Sarcoma in HIV-infected patients in South Africa: Multicohort study in the antiretroviral therapy era.
- Authors: Bohlius J, Valeri F, Maskew M, Prozesky H, Garone D, Sengayi M, Fox MP, Davies MA, Egger M
- Issue date: 2014 Dec 1
- Comparison of Kaposi Sarcoma Risk in Human Immunodeficiency Virus-Positive Adults Across 5 Continents: A Multiregional Multicohort Study.
- Authors: AIDS-defining Cancer Project Working Group for IeDEA and COHERE in EuroCoord .
- Issue date: 2017 Oct 15
- Treatment response and mortality among patients starting antiretroviral therapy with and without Kaposi sarcoma: a cohort study.
- Authors: Maskew M, Fox MP, van Cutsem G, Chu K, Macphail P, Boulle A, Egger M, Africa FI
- Issue date: 2013
- Changing Incidence and Risk Factors for Kaposi Sarcoma by Time Since Starting Antiretroviral Therapy: Collaborative Analysis of 21 European Cohort Studies.
- Authors: Cancer Project Working Group for the Collaboration of Observational HIV Epidemiological Research Europe (COHERE) study in EuroCoord.
- Issue date: 2016 Nov 15
- Immune reconstitution inflammatory syndrome associated with Kaposi sarcoma: higher incidence and mortality in Africa than in the UK.
- Authors: Letang E, Lewis JJ, Bower M, Mosam A, Borok M, Campbell TB, Naniche D, Newsom-Davis T, Shaik F, Fiorillo S, Miro JM, Schellenberg D, Easterbrook PJ
- Issue date: 2013 Jun 19