Is it safe to drop CD4+ monitoring among virologically suppressed patients: a cohort evaluation from Khayelitsha, South Africa
Van Cutsem, Gilles
MetadataShow full item record
- Impact on ART initiation of point-of-care CD4 testing at HIV diagnosis among HIV-positive youth in Khayelitsha, South Africa.
- Authors: Patten GE, Wilkinson L, Conradie K, Isaakidis P, Harries AD, Edginton ME, De Azevedo V, van Cutsem G
- Issue date: 2013 Jul 4
- Seven-year experience of a primary care antiretroviral treatment programme in Khayelitsha, South Africa.
- Authors: Boulle A, Van Cutsem G, Hilderbrand K, Cragg C, Abrahams M, Mathee S, Ford N, Knight L, Osler M, Myers J, Goemaere E, Coetzee D, Maartens G
- Issue date: 2010 Feb 20
- Monitoring treatment: at what cost?
- Authors: Cohen J
- Issue date: 2004 Jun 25
- HIV therapeutics: points from the recent literature.
- Authors: Laurence J
- Issue date: 2003 Jul
- New treatment guidelines.
- Authors: Vázquez E
- Issue date: 2002 Sep-Oct