Risk factors and mortality associated with resistance to first line antiretroviral therapy: multicentric cross-sectional and longitudinal analyses
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractUnderstanding the factors associated with HIV drug resistance development and subsequent mortality is important to improve clinical patient management.
PublisherLippincott Williams & Wilkins
- Evaluation of treatment outcomes for patients on first-line regimens in US President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR) clinics in Uganda: predictors of virological and immunological response from RV288 analyses.
- Authors: Crawford KW, Wakabi S, Magala F, Kibuuka H, Liu M, Hamm TE
- Issue date: 2015 Feb
- Nevirapine/zidovudine/lamivudine has superior immunological and virological responses not reflected in clinical outcomes in a 48-week randomized comparison with abacavir/zidovudine/lamivudine in HIV-infected Ugandan adults with low CD4 cell counts.
- Authors: Munderi P, Walker AS, Kityo C, Babiker AG, Ssali F, Reid A, Darbyshire JH, Grosskurth H, Mugyenyi P, Gibb DM, Gilks CF, DART/NORA trial teams.
- Issue date: 2010 May
- Extraordinary heterogeneity of virological outcomes in patients receiving highly antiretroviral therapy and monitored with the World Health Organization public health approach in sub-saharan Africa and southeast Asia.
- Authors: Aghokeng AF, Monleau M, Eymard-Duvernay S, Dagnra A, Kania D, Ngo-Giang-Huong N, Toni TD, Touré-Kane C, Truong LX, Delaporte E, Chaix ML, Peeters M, Ayouba A, ANRS 12186 Study Group.
- Issue date: 2014 Jan
- Early virological suppression with three-class antiretroviral therapy in HIV-infected African infants.
- Authors: Prendergast A, Mphatswe W, Tudor-Williams G, Rakgotho M, Pillay V, Thobakgale C, McCarthy N, Morris L, Walker BD, Goulder P
- Issue date: 2008 Jul 11
- Treatment failure and mortality factors in patients receiving second-line HIV therapy in resource-limited countries.
- Authors: Pujades-Rodríguez M, Balkan S, Arnould L, Brinkhof MA, Calmy A, AIDS Working Group of MSF.
- Issue date: 2010 Jul 21