Risk factors and mortality associated with resistance to first line antiretroviral therapy: multicentric cross-sectional and longitudinal analyses
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractUnderstanding the factors associated with HIV drug resistance development and subsequent mortality is important to improve clinical patient management.
PublisherLippincott Williams & Wilkins
- Accumulation of HIV-1 drug resistance in patients on a standard thymidine analogue-based first line antiretroviral therapy after virological failure: implications for the activity of next-line regimens from a longitudinal study in Mozambique.
- Authors: De Luca A, Sidumo ZJ, Zanelli G, Magid NA, Luhanga R, Brambilla D, Liotta G, Mancinelli S, Marazzi MC, Palombi L, Ceffa S
- Issue date: 2017 Sep 5
- Evaluation of treatment outcomes for patients on first-line regimens in US President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR) clinics in Uganda: predictors of virological and immunological response from RV288 analyses.
- Authors: Crawford KW, Wakabi S, Magala F, Kibuuka H, Liu M, Hamm TE
- Issue date: 2015 Feb
- Nevirapine/zidovudine/lamivudine has superior immunological and virological responses not reflected in clinical outcomes in a 48-week randomized comparison with abacavir/zidovudine/lamivudine in HIV-infected Ugandan adults with low CD4 cell counts.
- Authors: Munderi P, Walker AS, Kityo C, Babiker AG, Ssali F, Reid A, Darbyshire JH, Grosskurth H, Mugyenyi P, Gibb DM, Gilks CF, DART/NORA trial teams.
- Issue date: 2010 May
- Virological failure, HIV-1 drug resistance, and early mortality in adults admitted to hospital in Malawi: an observational cohort study.
- Authors: Gupta-Wright A, Fielding K, van Oosterhout JJ, Alufandika M, Grint DJ, Chimbayo E, Heaney J, Byott M, Nastouli E, Mwandumba HC, Corbett EL, Gupta RK
- Issue date: 2020 Sep
- Factors associated with viral non-suppression among adolescents living with HIV in Cambodia: a cross-sectional study.
- Authors: Chhim K, Mburu G, Tuot S, Sopha R, Khol V, Chhoun P, Yi S
- Issue date: 2018 Nov 17