Depression During Pregnancy and the Postpartum Among HIV-Infected Women on Antiretroviral Therapy in Uganda
Matthews, Lynn T
Tsai, Alexander C
Haberer, Jessica E
Martin, Jeffrey N
Hunt, Peter W
Bangsberg, David R
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractAmong HIV-infected women, perinatal depression compromises clinical, maternal, and child health outcomes. Antiretroviral therapy (ART) is associated with lower depression symptom severity but the uniformity of effect through pregnancy and postpartum periods is unknown.
PublisherLippincott Williams & Wilkins
- HIV-Infected Ugandan Women on Antiretroviral Therapy Maintain HIV-1 RNA Suppression Across Periconception, Pregnancy, and Postpartum Periods.
- Authors: Matthews LT, Ribaudo HB, Kaida A, Bennett K, Musinguzi N, Siedner MJ, Kabakyenga J, Hunt PW, Martin JN, Boum Y, Haberer JE, Bangsberg DR
- Issue date: 2016 Apr 1
- Sexual relationship power and depression among HIV-infected women in Rural Uganda.
- Authors: Hatcher AM, Tsai AC, Kumbakumba E, Dworkin SL, Hunt PW, Martin JN, Clark G, Bangsberg DR, Weiser SD
- Issue date: 2012
- Incidence and predictors of pregnancy among a cohort of HIV-positive women initiating antiretroviral therapy in Mbarara, Uganda.
- Authors: Kaida A, Matthews LT, Kanters S, Kabakyenga J, Muzoora C, Mocello AR, Martin JN, Hunt P, Haberer J, Hogg RS, Bangsberg DR
- Issue date: 2013
- HIV-infected women on antiretroviral treatment have increased mortality during pregnant and postpartum periods.
- Authors: Matthews LT, Kaida A, Kanters S, Byakwagamd H, Mocello AR, Muzoora C, Kembabazi A, Haberer JE, Martin JN, Bangsberg DR, Hunt PW
- Issue date: 2013 Oct
- Depression and Suicidal Ideation Among HIV-Infected Adults Receiving Efavirenz Versus Nevirapine in Uganda: A Prospective Cohort Study.
- Authors: Chang JL, Tsai AC, Musinguzi N, Haberer JE, Boum Y, Muzoora C, Bwana M, Martin JN, Hunt PW, Bangsberg DR, Siedner MJ
- Issue date: 2018 Aug 7