Drug-resistant tuberculosis in HIV-infected patients in a national referral hospital, Phnom Penh, Cambodia
MetadataShow full item record
JournalGlobal Health Action
AbstractThere are no recent data on the prevalence of drug-resistant tuberculosis (DR TB) in Cambodia. We aim to describe TB drug resistance amongst adults with pulmonary and extra-pulmonary TB and human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) co-infection in a national referral hospital in Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
- Anti-tuberculosis drug resistance and HIV co-infection in Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
- Authors: Sar B, Keo C, Leng C, Saman M, Min DC, Chan S, Monchy D, Sarthou JL
- Issue date: 2009 Jan
- Prevalence of pulmonary tuberculosis among HIV-infected persons in a home care program in Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
- Authors: Kimerling ME, Schuchter J, Chanthol E, Kunthy T, Stuer F, Glaziou P, Ee O
- Issue date: 2002 Nov
- Community-based active tuberculosis case finding in poor urban settlements of Phnom Penh, Cambodia: a feasible and effective strategy.
- Authors: Lorent N, Choun K, Thai S, Kim T, Huy S, Pe R, van Griensven J, Buyze J, Colebunders R, Rigouts L, Lynen L
- Issue date: 2014
- Converging risk factors but no association between HIV infection and multidrug-resistant tuberculosis in Kazakhstan.
- Authors: van den Hof S, Tursynbayeva A, Abildaev T, Adenov M, Pak S, Bekembayeva G, Ismailov S
- Issue date: 2013 Apr
- Prevalence of multidrug resistance in Mycobacterium tuberculosis isolates from HIV seropositive and seronegative patients with pulmonary tuberculosis in north India.
- Authors: Sethi S, Mewara A, Dhatwalia SK, Singh H, Yadav R, Singh K, Gupta D, Wanchu A, Sharma M
- Issue date: 2013 Mar 15