Factors Associated with Virological Failure and Suppression after Enhanced Adherence Counselling, in Children, Adolescents and Adults on Antiretroviral Therapy for HIV in Swaziland
Parker, Lucy Anne
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractThis study explores factors associated with virological detectability, and viral re-suppression after enhanced adherence counselling, in adults and children on antiretroviral therapy (ART) in Swaziland.
PublisherPublic Library of Science
- Low HIV viral suppression rates following the intensive adherence counseling (IAC) program for children and adolescents with viral failure in public health facilities in Uganda.
- Authors: Nasuuna E, Kigozi J, Babirye L, Muganzi A, Sewankambo NK, Nakanjako D
- Issue date: 2018 Aug 22
- Successes and challenges in optimizing the viral load cascade to improve antiretroviral therapy adherence and rationalize second-line switches in Swaziland.
- Authors: Etoori D, Ciglenecki I, Ndlangamandla M, Edwards CG, Jobanputra K, Pasipamire M, Maphalala G, Yang C, Zabsonre I, Kabore SM, Goiri J, Teck R, Kerschberger B
- Issue date: 2018 Oct
- Improved virological suppression in children on antiretroviral treatment receiving community-based adherence support: a multicentre cohort study from South Africa.
- Authors: Fatti G, Shaikh N, Eley B, Grimwood A
- Issue date: 2014 Apr
- HIV virological non-suppression and factors associated with non-suppression among adolescents and adults on antiretroviral therapy in northern Ethiopia: a retrospective study.
- Authors: Desta AA, Woldearegay TW, Futwi N, Gebrehiwot GT, Gebru GG, Berhe AA, Godefay H
- Issue date: 2020 Jan 2
- Prevalence of nonsuppressed viral load and associated factors among HIV-positive adults receiving antiretroviral therapy in Eswatini, Lesotho, Malawi, Zambia and Zimbabwe (2015 to 2017): results from population-based nationally representative surveys.
- Authors: Haas AD, Radin E, Hakim AJ, Jahn A, Philip NM, Jonnalagadda S, Saito S, Low A, Patel H, Schwitters AM, Rogers JH, Frederix K, Kim E, Bello G, Williams DB, Parekh B, Sachathep K, Barradas DT, Kalua T, Birhanu S, Musuka G, Mugurungi O, Tippett Barr BA, Sleeman K, Mulenga LB, Thin K, Ao TT, Brown K, Voetsch AC, Justman JE
- Issue date: 2020 Nov